Blain was recognized as a Top 100 Power Leader by the South Florida Business Journal.
Blain L. Heckaman joined Kaufman Rossin in 1984 and is the managing principal of the Firm. Blain has been providing assurance and advisory services to businesses for more than two decades. He has worked with public companies as well as entrepreneurial businesses in all phases of growth. In addition, he has helped Kaufman, Rossin grow into one of the top-rated accounting firms in the country with more than 400 members.
In 2014, Blain was recognized as a Power Leader by the South Florida Business Journal. He is a Certified Public Accountant in Florida and Indiana. He earned a Bachelor's degree in Accounting from Ball State University.
Blain is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants. In addition, he is Chairman of the board of directors for Voices for Children Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization that raises funds for the Guardian Ad Litem program and a member of The Strategic Forum.
- Kaufman, Heckaman Recognized as Top 100 Power Leaders in Accounting
- Kaufman Rossin Group Recognized as a 'Best Place to Work' in South Florida
- Accounting Outlook for 2015: An Opportunity for Expansion
- Kaufman Rossin Wins Best Tax and Audit in CTA Service Awards
- Kaufman Rossin Fund Services Wins Best Valuation in CTA Service Awards
- Blain Heckaman Recognized as 2015 Top 100 Power Leader
- Kaufman Rossin Recognized Among ‘Best Accounting Firms to Work For'
- Kaufman Rossin Named One of South Florida's Top 10 Corporate Philanthropists
- Kaufman Rossin Named Best of the Best by INSIDE Public Accounting
- Kaufman Rossin Named a Top 100 Firm by INSIDE Public Accounting
- Business of the Year Awards
- Kaufman Rossin Group Named 'Business of the Year'
- Blain Heckaman Recognized by South Florida Business Journal as a 2014 Top 100 Power Leader
- Kaufman Rossin Named One of South Florida's Top Corporate Philanthropists
- Kaufman Rossin Named 'Best Firm to Work For' by Accounting Today For 5th Time
- INSIDE Public Accounting Names Kaufman Rossin Group Fastest Growing Accounting Firm in U.S.
- Florida Businesses Roll out of Recession Investing in Marketing and Technology
- Florida Businesses Optimistic, Though Government and Tax Concerns Linger
- My View: Select Next CEO Based on Vision, Company Needs
- Key Partners Award - Blain Heckaman
- Kaufman, Rossin Appoints Blain Heckaman as Managing Principal
- Kaufman, Rossin appoints a new top principal
- Accounting Mergers Likely as Market Entry, Succession Plan
- Bilzin Sumberg and Kaufman Rossin Participate In Habitat For Humanity Of Greater Miami Joint Team Build
- Kaufman, Rossin Spreads Holiday Cheer Through Toy Drive for Voices For Children Foundation
- New iPad App Aids Lawyers in Courtroom Presentations