Blain Heckaman, CPA
Blain Heckaman’s leadership has helped position Kaufman Rossin as one of the top CPA and advisory firms in the U.S. As managing principal, he oversees the firm’s strategic vision, growth plans and innovation initiatives.
He has championed the firm’s expansion of specialized business consulting, risk advisory and forensic advisory practices to complement its traditional services, always remaining focused on the firm’s core mission of improving our clients’ businesses and helping protect them from risk.
For more than three decades since joining Kaufman Rossin in 1984, Blain has been working with public companies and private businesses in all stages of growth on assurance and advisory engagements. His extensive technical expertise in financial statement audit and other assurance areas adds to his strategic perspective on the challenges and opportunities that business leaders face.
Blain was recognized by the South Florida Business Journal as a Power Leader in 2015, 2016 and 2017, and as a Key Partner in 2012.
In addition, he is active in the community as past chairman and current board member of Voices for Children Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization that raises funds for the Guardian Ad Litem program. He is also a member of the Strategic Forum.
Blain is a Certified Public Accountant in Florida and Indiana, and he is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Bachelor of Science. Accounting. Ball State University.
- Kaufman Rossin Voted as One of the Best Accounting Firms Sixth Year in a Row
- Getting Back on Track After Hurricane Irma
- IRS Provides Tax Relief to Hurricane Irma Victims
- How to Become a People-First Company
- S. Fla. Accounting Firms See Area of Growth in International Practice
- Kaufman Rossin Named the #1 ‘Best Place to Work’ in South Florida
- Blain Heckaman Recognized as 2017 South Florida Power Leader
- Kaufman Rossin’s Heckaman on moving from the Midwest to Miami
- Embracing the Power of Innovation
- Kaufman, Heckaman Recognized as 2016 Top Power Leaders in Accounting
- Hiring a Top Challenge for Broward Businesses
- How Blain Heckaman Drives Value at Kaufman Rossin
- Kaufman Rossin Celebrates Annual 'Toast to Non-Profits'
- Kaufman Rossin Selected as a ‘Best Place to Work’ in South Florida
- Kaufman Rossin Completes Sale of Business Arm for $95M
- Kaufman Rossin Group Concludes Sale of Global Fund Administrator
- Q&A with the Accounting Firms Listmakers
- Kaufman Rossin Sells Funds Services Business
- Kaufman Rossin Sells Portion of Business
- ALPS to Acquire Kaufman Rossin Fund Services
- Kaufman Rossin Named One of the ‘Best Accounting Firms to Work For’
- Kaufman, Heckaman Recognized as Top 100 Power Leaders in Accounting
- Kaufman Rossin Group Recognized as a 'Best Place to Work' in South Florida
- Accounting Outlook for 2015: An Opportunity for Expansion
- Kaufman Rossin Wins Best Tax and Audit in CTA Service Awards
- Kaufman Rossin Fund Services Wins Best Valuation in CTA Service Awards
- Blain Heckaman Recognized as 2015 Top 100 Power Leader
- Kaufman Rossin Recognized Among ‘Best Accounting Firms to Work For'
- Kaufman Rossin Named One of South Florida's Top 10 Corporate Philanthropists
- Kaufman Rossin Named Best of the Best by INSIDE Public Accounting
- Kaufman Rossin Named a Top 100 Firm by INSIDE Public Accounting
- Business of the Year Awards
- Kaufman Rossin Group Named 'Business of the Year'
- Blain Heckaman Recognized by South Florida Business Journal as a 2014 Top 100 Power Leader
- Kaufman Rossin Named One of South Florida's Top Corporate Philanthropists
- Kaufman Rossin Named 'Best Firm to Work For' by Accounting Today For 5th Time
- INSIDE Public Accounting Names Kaufman Rossin Group Fastest Growing Accounting Firm in U.S.
- Florida Businesses Roll out of Recession Investing in Marketing and Technology
- Florida Businesses Optimistic, Though Government and Tax Concerns Linger
- My View: Select Next CEO Based on Vision, Company Needs
- Key Partners Award - Blain Heckaman
- Kaufman, Rossin Appoints Blain Heckaman as Managing Principal
- Kaufman, Rossin appoints a new top principal
- Accounting Mergers Likely as Market Entry, Succession Plan
- Bilzin Sumberg and Kaufman Rossin Participate In Habitat For Humanity Of Greater Miami Joint Team Build
- Kaufman Rossin Spreads Holiday Cheer Through Toy Drive for Voices For Children Foundation
- New iPad App Aids Lawyers in Courtroom Presentations