Risk Advisory Services
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Justin is the President of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) Miami chapter, and a member of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) and Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA).
Justin Gwin rejoined Kaufman Rossin in 2013 and is a manager in our risk advisory practice. After beginning his career with Kaufman Rossin in the assurance services department, he spent four years at our Praxity affiliate firm, Mazars, in the United Kingdom.
Justin has over a decade of experience in financial, operational and IT related controls testing. He leads the governance, risk and internal controls services for the practice. Justin's experience spans across numerous industries and companies of all sizes. His specialties include business process control assessments, compliance reviews, information technology & security evaluations, risk management assurance, Service Organization Control (SOC) reporting, SOX compliance, and external quality assessment reviews.
In London, he gained extensive knowledge of the financial services industry conducting internal audits, compliance examinations and controls evaluations for global corporations.
Justin earned a Master’s degree in Accounting from the University of Missouri-Columbia, including a graduate certificate in information systems.
He is a Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Information Systems Auditor, and Certified Public Accountant in Florida and is Certified in Risk Management Assurance.
Justin is the President of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) Miami chapter. He is also a member of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA), American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), and Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA).
- The Value of Auditing Corporate Culture
- Former Con-Man Frank Abagnale Talks Fraud Prevention at ACFE/IIA Conference
- Internal Controls: 5 Common Challenges for Small Businesses
- The Value of Internal Audit for Your Organization
- Kaufman Rossin’s Justin Gwin Named IIA Miami President
- 4 Ways an Internal Audit Can Minimize Risk to Your Company
- 4 Steps for Updating Your Internal Controls Framework
- The Time is Now to Upgrade Your COSO Internal Controls Framework!