Are you keeping up to date with new developments and rising expectations in consumer financial services?
The face of consumer financial services regulation has changed dramatically over the past 10 years with the enactment of the Credit CARD Act, the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform Act, and the establishment of the U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB).
To keep up with today’s fast-paced and ever-changing regulatory environment, financial institutions must develop and maintain an effective consumer compliance program to mitigate risks and meet regulatory expectations. However, many financial institutions lack the resources needed to employ an effective consumer compliance program. That is where we can help. Our highly trained and experienced team has the expertise and experience to help you effectively address consumer compliance requirements.
Some of the many services that we can deliver include:
- Consumer Compliance Risk Assessments, Reviews and Audits
- Assistance with the development and implementation of a consumer compliance management system appropriate to the size, nature and complexity of your business
- Assistance with responses to the CFPB, state and other regulatory examination requests
- Comprehensive GAP Assessment covering each of the seven CFPB modules
- Creation of Policies, Procedures, and Process Maps and Flow Charts
- Documentation of processes, procedures and internal testing
- Assistance with the launch and management of a comprehensive, closed loop, consumer complaint management and reporting system
- Ongoing compliance support
- Testing of the infrastructure, scope and effectiveness of the Compliance Management System
- Issue Remediation, including resolution of issues cited in Internal Audits, regulatory examinations, and enforcement actions
- Compliance training and education