Don’t discount real independence.
It’s your family’s future, after all.
When your family’s interests have grown to a level of complexity that requires professional management, there are many places you can turn. We know our Firm isn’t the right fit for every family. But please, when you’re making your choice, make sure that your interests come first, not commissions or other benefits for the advisors.
Because we’re certified public accountants, Kaufman, Rossin is required to be completely independent. As our relationships have evolved, we’ve learned what is important to each client, and expanded our family office services as their needs have changed.
Our family office services may include:
- Estate planning, including understanding and documenting tools already in place
- Succession planning
- Tax planning
- Bill payment
- Cash flow and budgeting
- Document and record management
- Trust administration
- Foundation administration
- Monitor investment performance
- Monitor estate plan vehicles
- Monitor family business activities
- Produce summary reports
- Tax preparation