Don’t discount real independence.
It’s your family’s future, after all.
When your family’s interests have grown to a level of complexity that requires professional management, there are many places you can turn. Just make sure that your interests come first, not the interests of your advisors.
Because we’re certified public accountants, Kaufman Rossin is required to be completely independent. For decades, we’ve been developing a team of seasoned financial professionals and accountants whose technical skill and caring service are unmatched.
One of our favorite things to do is help successful people enjoy what they’ve achieved. We learn about you and your goals, whether it’s streamlining administrative tasks for your family, preserving wealth for children, or simply meeting all compliance obligations. We then fine-tune a plan that will help you meet those personal and business goals.
In addition, we offer family office consulting services to help both start-up and experienced offices with best practices, internal controls, family governance and more.
Our family office services may include:
- Bill paying and payroll
- Cash flow management
Accounting and reporting
- Personal accounting
- Accounting for closely-held entities
- Consolidated financial reporting
- Consolidated investment performance reporting
- Tax planning and compliance
- Estate and financial planning
- Life insurance planning and policy review
- Multi-generational planning
- Business and succession planning
- Travel management
- Property management
- Collectibles management
- Credit monitoring and planning
- Mission statements and planning
- Personal giving
- Foundation management
- Liability management
- Custody account arrangements
- Asset protection
- Bank financing
- Property and casualty insurance analysis and oversight
- Personal security planning
- Litigation support