Want to pay more taxes?
We didn’t think so.
That’s why we do more than just complete your tax forms at the end of the year. In order to minimize the tax you pay, we help you with income tax planning. We keep abreast of all changes and developments in federal, state and local tax laws and advise you throughout the year, so you’ll be in the best possible position when it’s time to file your tax return.
Kaufman Rossin’s tax specialists handle relations with the Internal Revenue Service and other government agencies, when that’s necessary. And, of course, we prepare all required tax filings, including returns for all 50 U.S. states. Our network of contacts is exceptional, with former employees of both the IRS and the Florida Department of Revenue on our staff.
Our individual tax clients rely on us for:
- Tax planning and tax compliance
- Preparation of state and federal income tax returns
- Preparation of estate and gift tax returns
- International tax consulting
- Post-mortem tax planning
- Representation before IRS for tax examinations
- Acting as a personal representative or trustee
- Assistance with qualified retirement plans and insurance planning