We’re seeking a talented, digital-savvy marketing and communications professional to develop marketing content for Kaufman Rossin, one of the top 100 CPA and advisory firms in the U.S. The right candidate will understand the importance of brand development and can execute on the firm’s content marketing and social media strategies as well as collaborate on strategic initiatives. If you love writing, researching and bringing great ideas to the table, this position may be for you.
Content fuels our marketing engine, and this position is key to the success of the firm’s marketing strategy and business goals. Our objective is to attract, nurture and qualify leads by building brand awareness and demonstrating thought leadership with our target audiences, which include entrepreneurs, hedge fund managers, bankers, attorneys and other professionals.
- Writing and editing short-form and long-form content, including blog posts, social media posts, news articles, FAQs, white papers, interactive content, video scripts and more
- Developing content ideas and researching topics online as well as in-house with the firm’s subject matter experts
- Managing the firm’s social media presence, including finding innovative ways to engage our audiences, tracking and reporting on performance, and training our professionals on LinkedIn
- Working with our PR agency, digital agency, video production company, graphic designer and other vendors to produce content in a variety of mediums
- Leading internal and external marketing projects
- Creating and disseminating internal communications via our intranet and other channels
- Contributing to digital marketing efforts and assisting with web content management
- 3+ years of experience in marketing communications
- Bachelor’s degree (or more) in marketing, public relations, journalism or a related field
- Experience with managing social media
- Experience with web content management
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to learn about new topics quickly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Sound news judgment and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Experience in B2B marketing and understanding of the sales funnel
- Familiarity with business and/or accounting concepts
- Experience with email marketing and/or marketing automation platforms such as Marketo
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and three writing samples to email@example.com, in addition to completing our online application form.