Kaufman Rossin University provides training and development to all Kaufman Rossin employees, through a blended learning model including live courses and on-demand training, supported by a self-serve learning management system. It administers compliance with continuing professional education requirements, and, in conjunction with our Human Resources department, supports their professional development.
Kaufman Rossin’s Corporate Trainer is responsible for facilitating and delivering classroom, online, and on demand classes. This role reports to the director of training and development.
- Facilitates all New Hire training program, including delivery of group classes, support of cultural engagement events and delivery of one-on-one sessions as necessary to improve Firm’s ability to attract and retain talented employees.
- Facilitates all technology training programs, including delivery of group classes, sourcing on-line training and delivery of one-on-one sessions as necessary to improve professional’s ease and effectiveness with all Firm’s technology.
- Serves as liaison to the Firm’s instructors and SMEs.
- Manages KRU’s announcements in order to enhance the flow of news and information regarding training opportunities and class offerings.
- Is able to design course materials, online courses using relevant software.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing other projects assigned, and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in corporate and technology training
- A self-starter who owns and drives all corporate training initiatives
- Strong team mindset
- Knowledge of Adult Learning Theory, principles of instructional design, and social learning
- Experience with distance learning, on-demand training, learning management systems, and course authoring and design software
- Knowledge of finance and accounting professional development a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Experienced with giving and receiving feedback and fostering teamwork
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Visio; as well as Lectora, Camtasia, Storyline, etc.