Kaufman Rossin is seeking Senior Level professionals to join our dynamic International Tax team in Miami. Our International Tax group provides planning and tax compliance services to inbound and outbound owner/entrepreneurial clients.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, required
- Master’s in Taxation, required
- CPA or CPA eligibility, requires
- 3-5 years of International Tax experience, within public accounting, required
- Compliance knowledge of 5471s, 5472s, FBAR filing, FATCA
- Strong knowledge of foreign tax provisions
- Team player and a commitment to high quality, detailed work
- Self-starter with ability to deal with multiple priorities
- Ability to deal with clients and a good “executive presence”
- Strong computer skills, and experience in a paperless environment
- Bilingual, preferred
Successful candidates will be able to work in small teams as well as independently, in a fast-paced environment. Candidates that are able to multi-task, pay close attention to details, and think outside the box will have an advantage.