Kaufman Rossin is seeking an experienced family law accounting professional in our Miami office.
- Perform investigative accounting and discovery tasks
- Document and prepare basic schedules for financial affidavits, standard interrogatories, child support guidelines, mandatory disclosures and lifestyle analyses, among others
- Regular client communication
- Work collaboratively with a team of professionals to address all facets of divorce matters including equitable distribution, alimony, child support, and other ancillary issues
- Ad-hoc business valuation assignments
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- CPA preferred
- Experience within a paperless office environment utilizing document management software, processes and procedures
- A general understanding of business valuation approaches & methodologies is a plus
- Must be proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, etc.) and QuickBooks
- Will consider candidates with a strong public accounting background looking to transition into litigation
About our litigation services:
Kaufman Rossin’s forensic, advisory, and valuation services department provides expert consulting and witness testimony in accounting, marital estate matters, lost profits, business valuation, economic damages, bankruptcy, and fraud. Our team leaders have significant experience, having qualified as experts in the Federal and State courts, as well as in arbitration, across a wide range of legal matters. Original thinking and a team approach set us apart.