We’re seeking an experienced marketing professional for Kaufman Rossin, one of the top 100 CPA and advisory firms in the U.S. Our marketing team’s objective is to attract, nurture and qualify leads by building brand awareness and demonstrating thought leadership with our target audiences. Content fuels our marketing engine, and distributing it seamlessly to our target audiences is key to meeting the firm’s marketing strategy and business goals. As the firm grows, adds service offerings and targets new segments, the need increases to effectively use data as we strategize, plan, measure, analyze and optimize our campaigns. As a key player on our marketing team, the Marketing Intelligence Manager will be principally responsible for analyzing, reporting and optimizing our marketing programs.
Under the direction of the Marketing Principal, the Marketing Intelligence Manager will:
- Participate in strategy development and tactical planning of campaigns, programs, digital platforms, and product introductions
- Provide guidance and recommendations to ensure programs are measurable and built in an agile, iterative fashion, improving results as they proceed.
- Working with marketing management, establish KPIs for all elements of the marketing program. Analyze program results on an ongoing basis, and produce actionable reporting to management, with recommendations for program optimization.
- Develop learnings and strategies to support audience planning, optimization, testing, personalization, segmentation and enhanced targeting throughout the customer journey and across channels. Develop predictive analytics models to improve program results.
- Manage and execute research studies, including market surveys for economic development organizations and trend reports based on internal data.
- Other projects as assigned.
- 7-10 years of experience in outbound B2B marketing
- Bachelor’s degree/Masters degree in marketing, technology or related field
- Extensive experience with business intelligence tools such as Power BI, Tableau or Domo
- Superior analytical skills and logic/problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong attention organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with team members, management, professional staff, and outside contacts.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and confident working independently.
- Extensive experience with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Familiarity with business and/or accounting concepts preferred
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation platforms preferred
- Degree or certification in digital marketing preferred