An internship with Kaufman Rossin is an adventure more rewarding than the average internship. Of course you’ll be integrating your coursework learning with hands on knowledge and gaining additional credentials to round out your resume—that’s to be expected from any internship. What you may not expect is our culture! At Kaufman Rossin, we work in a culture that nurtures creativity, rewards innovation, and encourages professional growth. When you intern with us, you’ll learn with us, you’ll work with us, and you’ll play with us.
What we will expect from you…
You’ll ask us a million questions.
You’ll meet the learning goals of each assignment and each term.
You’ll share your ideas, suggestions and opinions with us.
You’ll have fun working with us, learning with us, and playing with us.
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s in Taxation program or finishing up a Bachelor’s in Accounting with plans to enroll in a Master’s in Taxation program, required
- 3.0 GPA or above
- Some knowledge of tax provisions
- Team player and a commitment to high quality, detailed work
- Self-starter with ability to deal with multiple priorities
- Strong computer skills, and experience in a paperless environment
- Bilingual (English and Spanish), desirable
Successful candidates will be able to work in small teams as well as independently, in a fast-paced environment. Candidates that are able to multi-task, pay attention to details, and think outside of the box will have an advantage.