Alan Chosed, CPA
Assurance & Advisory Services
Alan Chosed joined Kaufman Rossin in 1992 after several years at Arthur Young & Co. He is a principal in the Firm’s assurance practice and leads the Firm’s quality control in the areas of GAAP, GAAS, SSARS and PCAOB standards.
Alan is a Certified Public Accountant in Florida. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Drexel University,
- New Tax Law Will Impact Preparation of 2017 Financial Statements
- Recent Standards Give Lease Accounting a Brand New Look
- Are You Ready for the New Revenue Recognition Standard?
- Financial Reform: What’s in it?
- The world has changed. Do you still need the Big Four brand?
- New Accounting Rules May Affect Some Projects
- The New Normal: What Financial Reform Means to You!
- 5 Steps for Revenue Recognition Under ASC 606