Alan Chosed, CPA
Assurance & Advisory Services
Alan J. Chosed joined Kaufman Rossin in 1992. He is a principal in the Firm’s audit practice and a leader in the Firm’s quality control and Integrated Audit (Sarbanes-Oxley) engagements.
Alan has three decades of experience providing a variety of advisory and assurance services including SEC compliance, Agreed Upon Procedures and internal controls reviews to public and private companies. He has assisted clients with issues involving cryptocurrency and blockchain.
Alan is a Certified Public Accountant in Florida. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Bachelor of Science. Accounting. Drexel University.
- Recent Standards Give Lease Accounting a Brand New Look
- Are You Ready for the New Revenue Recognition Standard?
- What's The Impact of Proposed Accounting Changes on Commercial Real Estate?
- New Accounting Rules May Affect Some Projects
- The New Normal: What Financial Reform Means to You!
- Financial Reform: What's in it?
- The world has changed. Do you still need the Big Four brand?