Assurance and Advisory Services
Alan has worked with public and private companies ranging from start-ups to businesses with revenues over $500 million.
Alan J. Chosed joined Kaufman Rossin in 1992. He is a principal in the Firm’s assurance and advisory services practice and a leader in the Firm’s quality control and Integrated Audit (Sarbanes-Oxley) engagements.
He has three decades of experience providing audit services, SEC compliance, Agreed Upon Procedures, and internal controls reviews. He has worked with public and private companies ranging from start-ups to businesses with revenues over $500 million.
Alan is a Certified Public Accountant in Florida. He earned a Bachelor's degree in Accounting from Drexel University.
Alan is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Recent Standards Give Lease Accounting a Brand New Look
- Are You Ready for the New Revenue Recognition Standard?
- What's The Impact of Proposed Accounting Changes on Commercial Real Estate?
- New Accounting Rules May Affect Some Projects
- The New Normal: What Financial Reform Means to You!
- Financial Reform: What's in it?
- The world has changed. Do you still need the Big Four brand?