Alan Chosed, CPA
Assurance & Advisory Services
Alan J. Chosed joined Kaufman Rossin in 1992. He is a principal in the Firm’s audit practice and a leader in the Firm’s quality control and Integrated Audit (Sarbanes-Oxley) engagements.
Alan has three decades of experience providing a variety of advisory and assurance services including SEC compliance, Agreed Upon Procedures and internal controls reviews to public and private companies.
Alan is a Certified Public Accountant in Florida. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Bachelor of Science. Accounting. Drexel University.
- Recent Standards Give Lease Accounting a Brand New Look
- Are You Ready for the New Revenue Recognition Standard?
- What's The Impact of Proposed Accounting Changes on Commercial Real Estate?
- New Accounting Rules May Affect Some Projects
- The New Normal: What Financial Reform Means to You!
- Financial Reform: What's in it?
- The world has changed. Do you still need the Big Four brand?