Lisa Cawley Ruiz
Lisa is the content marketing manager at Kaufman Rossin, where she leads content strategy with a focus on lead generation, lead nurturing, thought leadership and brand awareness.
Lisa joined the firm in 2012 and has more than 13 years of progressive experience in marketing, communications and journalism. Her areas of expertise include:
• Marketing strategy
• Digital marketing
• Public relations
• Corporate websites
• Non-profit websites
• Marketing automation
• Social media
Lisa formerly served as a board member and marketing chair of the Bakehouse Art Complex, a non-profit visual arts and education institution in Miami’s Wynwood Arts District. In addition, she has spoken as a panelist at the Florida Marketing Summit.
- Bachelor of Science, Communications, Florida International University, 2004
- Kaufman Rossin in the Community: Bakehouse Art Complex
- Lessons from 'The Mouse': Building Customer Loyalty Through Client Experience
- What Makes Our Firm a ‘Best Place to Work’?
- 15 Ways for Millennials to Save Money
- IT Attacks Abound - Even in Cyber Security Awareness Month
- Save Big on Energy-Efficient Appliances During Florida Sales Tax Holiday
- 12 Tips for Getting the Most Out of LinkedIn
- 6 Traits of Successful Entrepreneurs
- Accountants and the Arts: Arts Biz Dialogue Featuring Kaufman Rossin
- Affordable Care Act – Bottomline Impact
- Save on Back-to-School Shopping During Florida's Sales-Tax Holiday Weekend
- Kaufman, Rossin Presents: Secrets of Successful Recruiting
- South Florida Manufacturing Will Be a Powerful Force When…
- Kids Are Community Superheroes at “Take Your Child to Work Day”
- Get Your Tax Day Freebies and Discounts!
- Don’t Overcomplicate Your Marketing Plan
- How is South Florida like Venice?
- We’re One of the 2012 Best Accounting Firms to Work for!
- JOBS Act Infographic: What the Heck is Crowdfunding Anyway?
- 10 Signs Your Company May Be Harboring Fraudsters
- Kaufman, Rossin named among nation’s Top 100 firms by INSIDE Public Accounting
- Lisa Cawley Ruiz Joins Kaufman, Rossin as Brand Journalist
- What does a CPA firm have in common with Apple and MIT?