Lisa Cawley Ruiz
Lisa is the content marketing manager at Kaufman Rossin, where she leads content strategy with a focus on lead generation, lead nurturing, thought leadership and brand awareness.
Lisa joined the firm in 2012 and has more than 15 years of experience in marketing, communications and journalism. Her areas of expertise include: marketing strategy, digital marketing, public relations, branding, corporate websites, non-profit websites, marketing automation and social media.
Her skills include writing, editing, strategic planning, project management and developing targeted B2B and B2C content for various industries, audiences and channels. In addition, she has provided marketing consulting services to firm clients, small businesses and non-profits.
Lisa formerly served as a board member and marketing chair of the Bakehouse Art Complex, a non-profit visual arts and education institution in Miami’s Wynwood Arts District. In addition, she has spoken as a panelist at the Florida Marketing Summit.
- Bachelor of Science, Communications, Florida International University,
- Kaufman Rossin in the Community: Bakehouse Art Complex
- Lessons from ‘The Mouse’: Building Customer Loyalty Through Client Experience
- What Makes Our Firm a ‘Best Place to Work’?
- 15 Ways for Millennials to Save Money
- IT Attacks Abound – Even in Cyber Security Awareness Month
- Save Big on Energy-Efficient Appliances During Florida Sales Tax Holiday
- 12 Tips for Getting the Most Out of LinkedIn
- 6 Traits of Successful Entrepreneurs
- Affordable Care Act – Bottomline Impact
- Save on Back-to-School Shopping During Florida’s Sales-Tax Holiday Weekend
- Kaufman, Rossin Presents: Secrets of Successful Recruiting
- South Florida Manufacturing Will Be a Powerful Force When…
- Kids Are Community Superheroes at “Take Your Child to Work Day”
- Get Your Tax Day Freebies and Discounts!
- Don’t Overcomplicate Your Marketing Plan
- How is South Florida like Venice?
- We’re One of the 2012 Best Accounting Firms to Work for!
- JOBS Act Infographic: What the Heck is Crowdfunding Anyway?
- 10 Signs Your Company May Be Harboring Fraudsters
- Kaufman, Rossin named among nation’s Top 100 firms by INSIDE Public Accounting
- What does a CPA firm have in common with Apple and MIT?
- Lisa Cawley Ruiz Joins Kaufman, Rossin as Brand Journalist