Lisa Kahn Little, CPA
Lisa lends her expertise to engagements for entrepreneurs, high-net worth individuals, and non-profits. In addition, she plays an important role in developing and delivering training to clients including QuickBooks and is a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor.
Lisa is a Certified Public Accountant in Florida and a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Lisa is involved in the community. She serves as a member of the Parish Finance Council of St. Kieran’s Catholic Church in Coconut Grove. She is a participant in the VITA grant program from the IRS that supports free tax preparation services for the underprivileged. She is the past treasurer of Key Biscayne Historical and Heritage Society and Key Biscayne Chamber of Commerce. Lisa is bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Master of Science, Accounting, Florida International University,
- Bachelor of Arts, Latin American Studies, Union College,
- From a Shoebox Full of Receipts to QuickBooks Self-Employed
- Kaufman Rossin in the Community: E-SToPP
- QuickBooks Tip: Cash to Accrual Accounting
- QuickBooks Tip: Customize Set-Up for Nonprofit Organizations
- Kaufman Rossin in the Community: iPads for Soldiers
- QuickBooks Tip: Setting Customer Credit Limits
- Time to Upgrade to QuickBooks 2013!
- QuickBooks Tip: Add Depth to Financial Reporting with Class Tracking
- What do you want to know about QuickBooks?
- Using payroll service for QuickBooks 2009? It’s time to upgrade!
- What’s New in QuickBooks 2012?
- How to Bolster Your Business’ Cyber Security
- 6 Questions to Ask About Your Vendor Relationships
- How to Understand and Comply with Affordable Care Act Requirements
- How to Lower Your Small Business’ Tax Bill This and Every Year
- How to Reduce Your Risk of a Cyber Security Breach
- Here’s How to Know If You Should Switch to QuickBooks Online
- 4 Ways an Internal Audit Can Minimize Risk to Your Company
- 7 Time Saving Tips for Using QuickBooks
- How to Avoid – and Survive – an IRS Audit
- How your Business Can Qualify for the Research Tax Credit
- How to Get the Most Out of QuickBooks (Plus 3 Timesaving Tips)
- Tips for smoothing the way for your tax return filing
- How to Understand the New World of Crowdfunding
- How to Guide Your Business Through the 4 Stages of Growth
- 7 Tips for Getting the Most Out of Quickbooks
- 10 Ways You Should Be Using QuickBooks
- QuickBooks: An Entrepreneur’s Best Friend
- Kaufman, Rossin Raises a Glass to Local Charities at Third Annual Toast to Non-Profits Event