Lisa is a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor who specializes in working with entrepreneurial businesses.
Lisa Kahn Little has been with Kaufman Rossin since 1996. As an associate principal, she is an integral part of the Entrepreneurial Services department.
She lends her expertise to engagements for entrepreneurs, high-net worth individuals and non-profits. In addition, she plays an important role in developing and delivering training to clients including QuickBooks.
Lisa is a licensed Certified Public Accountant in the State of Florida. She is a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor. She earned her Bachelor’s from Union College in Latin American Studies and her Master’s in Accounting from Florida International University.
Lisa is bilingual in English and Spanish.
Lisa is a member of both the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants. She is the treasurer of Key Biscayne Historical and Heritage Society and Key Biscayne Chamber of Commerce.
- Why the R&D Tax Credit is Now Better than Ever
- Kaufman Rossin in the Community: E-SToPP
- How to Bolster Your Business' Cyber Security
- 6 Questions to Ask About Your Vendor Relationships
- How to Understand and Comply with Affordable Care Act Requirements
- How to Lower Your Small Business' Tax Bill This and Every Year
- How to Reduce Your Risk of a Cyber Security Breach
- Here's How to Know If You Should Switch to QuickBooks Online
- 4 Ways an Internal Audit Can Minimize Risk to Your Company
- 7 Time Saving Tips for Using QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Tip: Cash to Accrual Accounting
- How to Avoid - and Survive - an IRS Audit
- How your Business Can Qualify for the Research Tax Credit
- How to Get the Most Out of QuickBooks (Plus 3 Timesaving Tips)
- Tips for smoothing the way for your tax return filing
- QuickBooks Tip: Customize Set-Up for Nonprofit Organizations
- Kaufman Rossin in the Community: iPads for Soldiers
- How to Understand the New World of Crowdfunding
- How to Guide Your Business Through the 4 Stages of Growth
- QuickBooks Tip: Setting Customer Credit Limits
- 7 Tips for Getting the Most Out of Quickbooks
- Time to Upgrade to QuickBooks 2013!
- QuickBooks Tip: Add Depth to Financial Reporting with Class Tracking
- What do you want to know about QuickBooks?
- 10 Ways You Should Be Using QuickBooks
- QuickBooks: An Entrepreneur's Best Friend
- Kaufman, Rossin Raises a Glass to Local Charities at Third Annual Toast to Non-Profits Event