Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Lori works hand-in-hand with clients and implements cutting-edge software solutions leading to improved efficiency, cost-savings and accurate data reporting.
As a leader in Kaufman Rossin’s outsourced services practice, Lori Bucci is at the forefront helping clients streamline business processes and leveraging technology to achieve their goals.
She works hand-in-hand with clients in various industries implementing cutting-edge software solutions that automate previously manual processes. These solutions directly lead to improved efficiency, cost-savings and timely, accurate data reporting. As a result, business leaders can respond effectively and provide information necessary to execute their business strategies. Through Kaufman Rossin Connect’s cloud-based technology ecosystem, Lori offers business owners real-time access to their accounting and financial reporting.
As an Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, Lori teaches business owners and their staff how to more effectively and efficiently use QuickBooks as a management tool for business performance analysis and financial data reporting.
Lori began her accounting career in 2000 and joined the firm’s entrepreneurial services practice in 2005. She has worked with entrepreneurial businesses in all phases of growth, from start-ups to multi-nationals.
She earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting and hospitality management and a master’s degree in accounting from Florida Atlantic University.
She is a Certified Public Accountant in Florida and a member of the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Lori is also a member of The Commonwealth Institute of South Florida’s Emerging Leaders Forum.
- QuickBooks Tip: Optimize Expense Management with Tallie
- Kaufman Rossin in the Community: Supporting Women-Led Businesses
- QuickBooks Tip: Create a Budget for Your Business
- QuickBooks Tip: Hosting on the Cloud
- What Are the Benefits of QuickBooks Online?
- QuickBooks Tip: Save Time with Keyboard Shortcuts
- QuickBooks Tip: Use Find Feature to Locate Transactions Faster
- QuickBooks Tip: Memorize Transactions
- QuickBooks payroll pricing changes