Lori Bucci, CPA
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
As a leader in Kaufman Rossin’s outsourced services practice, Lori Bucci is at the forefront helping clients streamline business processes and leveraging technology to achieve their goals.
As an Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, Lori teaches business owners and their staff how to more effectively and efficiently use QuickBooks as a management tool for business performance analysis and financial data reporting.
Lori began her accounting career in 2000 and joined the firm’s entrepreneurial services practice in 2005. She has worked with entrepreneurial businesses in all phases of growth, from start-ups to multi-nationals.
She is a Certified Public Accountant in Florida and a member of the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Lori is also a member of The Commonwealth Institute of South Florida’s Emerging Leaders Forum.
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Florida Atlantic University,
- Master of Business Administration, Accounting, Florida Atlantic University,
- Kaufman Rossin in the Community: Supporting Women-Led Businesses
- QuickBooks Tip: Create a Budget for Your Business
- QuickBooks Tip: Hosting on the Cloud
- What Are the Benefits of QuickBooks Online?
- QuickBooks Tip: Save Time with Keyboard Shortcuts
- QuickBooks Tip: Use Find Feature to Locate Transactions Faster
- QuickBooks Tip: Memorize Transactions
- QuickBooks payroll pricing changes
- QuickBooks Tip: Set a closing date password - you won't regret it!
- Update your QuickBooks for better support