Luciano Humberto, CEDS,CCE
Director, Digital Forensic Services - Forensic, Advisory and Valuation Services
Luciano Humberto is a Certified e-Discovery Specialist (CEDS), a Certified Computer Examiner (CCE), a former AccessData Certified Examiner (ACE), a former Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), and an information technology veteran with over a quarter century of experience working with public and private companies. He serves clients in a variety of industries.
Luciano provides business and litigation consulting services to help companies address various matters related to computer forensics, electronic discovery, and large databases, including leading numerous investigations ensuring proper preservation and acquisition of evidence items and chain of custody.
In addition, he has extensive experience with distinct databases, data mining, data query tools and reporting applications.
Luciano has served as an expert witness in state court and has conducted numerous computer forensic and electronic discovery engagements to help clients respond to civil litigation and investigations initiated by agencies such as the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ).
Luciano is a member of the International Society of Forensic Computer Examiners and of the Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists.
- Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineer, CEFET-Rio de Janeiro,
- Bachelor of Science, Systems Analyst, PUC-Rio de Janeiro,
- Introduction to Computer Forensics, University of Miami School of Business Administration, 2016
- Guest Speaker - Computer Forensics, FIU Business School, 2012
- Computer Forensics as a Forensic Accounting Tool, FIU School of Business, 2010
- Computer Forensics in the Real World, St. Thomas University , 2009