Scott Berger, CPA
Scott F. Berger is a leader in Kaufman Rossin’s tax and entrepreneurial services practice. He has extensive experience advising clients on tax planning and tax compliance strategies and helping them achieve their business objectives.
Since joining Kaufman Rossin in 1984, Scott has worked with clients in a range of industries including banking, construction, healthcare, real estate, and wholesale and distribution. Scott also provides entrepreneurial services to professional services, lawyers and professional athletes.
Scott’s expertise has led to interviews regarding the management of tax issues and changes in tax laws. A frequent speaker and author, he has been featured in publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek, the Wall Street Journal, CNBC, Business News Daily, Entrepreneur magazine and more.
He is active in the community and passionate about giving back. Scott serves on the Executive Committee of the Anti-Defamation League, and is a member of their Professional Advisory Committee and Regional Board. He also serves on the Professional Advisory Group for the Scripps Research Institute Florida.
Scott is a Certified Public Accountant in Florida and a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting, Northeastern University,
- New Disaster Tax Relief Law Aids Hurricane Victims
- Kaufman Rossin in the Community: The Anti-Defamation League
- Maximizing Your Wealth Through Collaboration
- Want to Avoid an IRS Audit? Pay Attention to These 5 High-Risk Areas
- Law Firms: Consider These High-Risk Areas to Avoid an IRS Audit!
- New IRS Video Warns Taxpayers of Increasing Phone Scams
- Hurricane Season Survival: Is Your Business Ready for the Worst?
- IRS Warning Taxpayers About Phone Scams
- Time’s Running Out for Individual Year-End Tax Planning!
- Don’t Miss These Year-End Tax Planning Opportunities for Business Owners!
- IRS Collecting Taxes During Government Shutdown, But Refunds Postponed
- Deadline Approaching for 2013 Property Tax Appeals
- Kaufman, Rossin in the Community: Noah’s Light Foundation
- Hurricane Season Survival: Do You Have Flood Insurance?
- Hurricane Season Survival: Review Your Business Insurance Policy
- IRS Warns of Website Tax Scam
- Business Owners: Beware of Deceptive Mailings
- Safeguard data from natural disasters
- Another IRS email scam
- Beware: IRS tax scam
- Identity Theft and Tax Fraud – Are You a Victim?
- Time to turn over a new leaf?
- Is the IRS targeting you?
- 2011 Real Estate Tax Appeal Deadlines
- Taxpayers aren’t always receiving timely and quality responses from IRS
- Attorneys Audit Technique Guide
- Beware of Email Tax Scams
- Real Estate Tax Appeal Deadlines
- Florida Tax Amnesty Through September
- How will the HIRE Act affect my business?
- What is a Tax Audit?
- How to Pay Estimated Taxes When Income Is Erratic
- 4 Things Every Small Business Owner Should Know About Taxes
- 3 Red Flags That May Trigger an IRS Audit of Your Small Business
- The Essential Startup Guide to Tax Time
- CPA Firm Expands
- Kaufman Rossin Relocates Boca Raton Office
- What to Do When the IRS Makes a Mistake
- Kaufman Rossin to Relocate, Expand Boca Raton Office
- 5 Ways to Reduce Taxes in Retirement
- Zen Tips for Tax Time
- Understanding Small Business Taxes
- Tax extension deadline: No escape despite shutdown
- Can I Deduct That? Your Tax Deduction Checklist
- Can I Deduct That?
- Firms Puzzle Over Tax Riddle
- Tax Act Makes it Harder to Define Who’s Wealthy
- Tips on how to manage cash flow and inventory for the upcoming holiday season
- It’s Time for a Mid-Year Tax Checkup
- Gabby Douglas Owes Uncle Sam for Gold Win
- Planning Tax Strategy as Congress Bickers About Taxes
- IRS Gathering More Data on Businesses
- 9 Tax Tasks to Do by Feb. 29
- Five Red Flags Law Firms Should Consider to Avoid an IRS Audit
- Perils Of Our Data-Rich Age
- Just What We Need: More Tax Forms
- Make Sure You Aren’t Missing Out On Expiring Tax Incentives
- End of Year Decisions to Make on Expiring Tax Incentives
- 5 Steps to Improve Cash Flow
- Guidelines for Tax Deductions on Travel, Entertainment
- How to Improve Your Cash-Flow Management
- Hiring Tips: Before You Hire Your First Payroll Employee
- Hints on Surviving a Tax Audit
- Consejos Impositivos para Empresarios – Mercadodedinero.com
- Consejos Impositivos para Empresarios
- Surviving an Audit: What You Need to Know
- How to Handle a Tax Audit
- Why It’s Worth Paying for a Tax Pro
- Scott Berger, CPA Appointed New Member of The Haven’s Advisory Board
- Trimming the Fat
- Taxes: A Guide to Improving the Audit Process