Business Consulting Services
Scott has led several companies through major organizational change, including improving operational efficiencies, redesigning supply chains, reorganizing staffing and overseeing M&A integration.
Scott Schneider is a director in Kaufman Rossin's Business Consulting Services practice. He specializes in leading organizations through complex growth and cost reduction initiatives aimed at improving financial and organizational performance. He has led multiple projects focusing on growth creation initiatives, cost reductions, M&A due diligence and integration, and working capital improvements.
He has spoken on the topics of Operational Improvements and Value Creation Strategies and has been published on these topics. In 2013, he was selected as one of M&A Advisor’s “40 Under 40,” an award recognizing the top M&A, financing and turnaround professionals.
Scott earned his Bachelor and Master of Accounting degrees from the University of Florida and a Master of Business Administration degree from Duke University.
Scott is a CFA Charterholder, a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), and a Certified Insolvency & Restructuring Advisor (CIRA).
He is also involved in the following community groups:
- Chapman Partnership – Board Member
- Dolphins Cancer Challenge – Board Member
- United Way of Miami-Dade’s Young Leaders
- Beacon Council – Technology Committee
- Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce – Technology Committee
- Bankruptcy Bar Association’s Southern District of Florida
- Is Your Business Looking at M&A? Consider These Questions First
- How to Build an Effective Performance Management System
- Kaufman Rossin’s Scott Schneider Joins Chapman Partnership’s Board of Directors
- Strategic Sourcing: Are You Taking a Global Approach to Spend Management?
- Focus on Core Strengths So You Can Run Leaner in Uncertain Times
- How to Lay the Groundwork for Growth as U.S. Economy Grows Stronger
- How to Optimize Your Cash Flow Cycle
- Why You Can't Afford to Ignore Margin Management
- 10 Tips for Performance Management Success
- A Day in the Working Life of Florida
- Don’t Rest on Your Laurels in a Strong Economy
- Kaufman Rossin Expands Business Advisory Practice with Scott Schneider