Steve’s industry expertise includes in-depth knowledge of the legal industry, and he is a regular contributor to industry publications, such as Accounting and Financial Planning for Law Firms and Law360.
Steven A. Davis has been with Kaufman Rossin since 1976 and is the leader of the firm’s entrepreneurial services practice and a member of the firm's management team.
He has extensive expertise in accounting, tax and business consulting services, and he has worked with individuals and businesses in a variety of industries. His industry expertise includes in-depth knowledge of the legal industry, and he is a regular contributor to industry publications, such as Accounting and Financial Planning for Law Firms and Law360.
Steve is a Certified Public Accountant in the state of Florida. He graduated from Roosevelt University with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
Steven is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Examine KPIs on a Micro-Level to Boost Law Firm Profitability
- How To Run Your Law Firm More Like a Business
- Are You Following ALTA Best Practices?
- Avoid Trust Accounting Pitfalls Through Proper Internal Controls
- Partner Compensation: Looking Beyond Billable Hours and Originations
- Planning a Merger? Avoid Pitfalls Through Proper Due Diligence
- Partner Compensation - Not Always Black and White
- What Does the Affordable Care Act Mean for Law Firms?
- How Healthy is Your Law Firm? Time for a Stress Test
- Will Your Firm Pass a Stress Test?
- The Vital Signs of Firm Profitability
- 10 Tips to Ensure Your Trust Account Is Secure
- Law firms: Are your trust accounts secure?
- Get back to basics to come out stronger