Steven A. Davis, CPA
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Steven A. Davis has been with Kaufman Rossin since 1976. He is the leader of the firm’s entrepreneurial services practice and a member of the firm's management team. His experience includes accounting, tax and business consulting services.
He is a Certified Public Accountant in Florida and a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting, Roosevelt University,
- How To Run Your Law Firm More Like a Business
- Are You Following ALTA Best Practices?
- Avoid Trust Accounting Pitfalls Through Proper Internal Controls
- Partner Compensation: Looking Beyond Billable Hours and Originations
- Planning a Merger? Avoid Pitfalls Through Proper Due Diligence
- Partner Compensation - Not Always Black and White
- What Does the Affordable Care Act Mean for Law Firms?
- How Healthy is Your Law Firm? Time for a Stress Test
- Will Your Firm Pass a Stress Test?
- The Vital Signs of Firm Profitability
- 10 Tips to Ensure Your Trust Account Is Secure
- Law firms: Are your trust accounts secure?
- Get back to basics to come out stronger