Financial Services Tax
Chad is a Certified Public Accountant in the states of Texas and New York, and he manages tax consulting and compliance services for large hedge fund and investment partnership clients.
Chad B. Ribault joined Kaufman Rossin in 2011 and is a director of financial services tax in the firm's Miami office. Prior to joining the firm, Chad worked as a senior manager in the financial service tax department under the hedge fund/private equity group at a national accounting firm in New York.
Chad manages tax consulting and compliance services for large hedge fund and investment partnership clients consisting of a variety of investment strategies and fund structures. In addition, he conducts research and consults with clients on tax issues involving various areas of investment hedging, individual tax and corporate compliance.
Chad earned a Master’s degree in Taxation from Fordham University and a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from the University of Texas at Dallas. Chad is a Certified Public Accountant in the states of Texas and New York.
- Kaufman Rossin Designates Five as Director
- Are You Subject to Net Investment Income Tax? Are You Sure?
- Kaufman Rossin in the Community: Gift of Life Bone Marrow Foundation
- Kaufman Rossin's Chad Ribault Appointed to the New York State Society of CPAs Committee
- Chad B. Ribault Joins Kaufman, Rossin as Hedge Fund Tax Manager