CEO & Founder
Jim was recognized as an Elite Managing Partner by Accounting Today.
James R. Kaufman has been with Kaufman, Rossin & Co. since its founding in 1962 and is the founding principal. He is on the management committee and acts as CEO. His responsibilities include audits, litigation services and securities practices.
Jim graduated from the University of Florida with a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, and is a member of the University Hall of Fame. He is a Certified Public Accountant licensed with the State of Florida.
Jim is a member of both the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants, and is a frequent lecturer.
- Business of the Year Awards
- James R. Kaufman Recognized as Elite Managing Partner by Accounting Today
- Counting on its Employees
- Business Advisory Board: In Search of Economic Certainty
- James Kaufman Recognized as Top Influencer in the Accounting Industry
- In Miami, Pitching in Adds Up to Three in a Row
- Financial Tips for Startup Entrepreneurs
- Key Partners Award - Blain Heckaman
- Kaufman, Rossin Appoints Blain Heckaman as Managing Principal
- Looking Ahead to the Next 50 Years
- Kaufman, Rossin appoints a new top principal
- Mentorship and advice are central to entrepreneur's success
- Kaufman, Rossin Named Among Nation’s Top 100 Firms by ‘INSIDE Public Accounting’
- New Theatre presents 6th Annual Miami Stories
- Kaufman Rossin Merges in Friedman Cohen
- Kaufman, Rossin & Co. Welcomes Friedman, Cohen, Taubman and Co. to Firm Family
- Kaufman, Rossin & Co. Expands With Broward Deal
- Kaufman, Rossin Maintains Title as the 'Best Place to Work' in South Florida
- Are you the Monet of marketing? Join the movement.
- Locally Based Accounting Firms Build Success In A Field Of Heavy Hitters
- In Miami, Years of Wisdom but Young in Health
- Flexibility is Key for Keeping Good Employees
- Joy At Work Translates into Great Client Service
- Best Place to Work
- Advice from the boss: keys to job security
- How to establish an open culture