Estate & Trust
John is the founding president of the Partnership for Philanthropic Planning of Miami-Dade and has more than 40 years of experience in the estate and trust field.
John R. Anzivino is the principal responsible for the Firm's estate, trust and exempt organization practice. He began working in the estate and trust field in 1972. He spent 7 years as a trust officer administering estates and trusts at Southeast Bank, 5 years in the tax department of Coopers and Lybrand and joined Kaufman Rossin in 1984.
John earned his Master’s degree from the University of Miami. He has served as adjunct professor at the University of Miami Law School Masters in Taxation program and is a frequent lecturer for various professional groups. John was the recipient of the 2001 Professional Advisor of the Year Award from the Planned Giving Council, and he is a Certified Public Accountant in Florida.
John is a member of the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Partnership for Philanthropic Planning (formerly known as the Planned Giving Council), and the Estate Planning Council of Miami-Dade County. He is the founding president and co-founder of the Partnership for Philanthropic Planning of Miami-Dade.
John has served on the College Assistance Program (CAP) board for over 30 years. He has also served as the Campaign Treasurer for Judge Marie Korvick. He also has current or former significant involvement with the following organizations: Miami Foundation, Miami Children’s Hospital and the University of Miami.
- Maximizing Your Wealth Through Collaboration
- Will South Floridians Support Charities Without Getting a Tax Benefit?
- Two Kaufman Rossin Principals to Teach at University of Miami School of Law
- How to Help Your Clients Avoid Identity Theft Tax Fraud
- Putting Charitable Giving into Perspective
- A Wal-Mart Heir Is $27 Billion Poorer Than Everyone Thought
- Act Now to Save on Estate, Gift Taxes Before Interest Rates Rise
- 10 Tax Moves
- Don’t Wait to Take Advantage of This Estate Planning Technique
- Tax Moves to Consider, From Trusts to Estate-Tax Exemption
- Radio Interview: Summertime Tax Tips on 'Market Wrap'
- What Will Happen to Your Business When You Die?
- Don’t Miss These 4 Estate Planning Opportunities!
- How to minimize income taxes for estates, trusts and beneficiaries
- New Ways to Minimize Income Taxes for Estates, Trusts and Beneficiaries
- Minimizing Income Taxes for Estates, Trusts and Beneficiaries—Learn the New Rules
- Top 10 reasons you should update your estate plan before the end of 2012!
- People on the Move - John Anzivino
- Kaufman, Rossin's John Anzivino Honored by Catalyst Miami
- Identity thieves target your tax refund
- Still No Estate Tax – A Window of Opportunity for Lifetime Gifts in 2010
- Has your business decreased in value? Take advantage!