Kaufman Rossin University
Employee Training through Kaufman Rossin University
The firm’s internal training organization, Kaufman Rossin University (KRU), offers workshops, seminars, webinars and access to industry conferences to help employees grow professionally, sharpen their skills and achieve their career and life goals while fostering a culture of learning.
- Technical – Accounting, auditing, tax, advisory and other specialized areas
- Technology – Microsoft Office, accounting-related software and other programs
- Soft-skills – Leadership, management, business development, presentation and communication skills, business writing, media training, etc.
- Cultural/Life – Health and wellness, art appreciation, self-defense, meditation, etc.
- Inclusion & Diversity – Further promoting diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging at Kaufman Rossin
New and existing managers are invited to participate in leadership and management training. In addition, each year the firm selects specific managers to participate in the comprehensive, multi-year Emerging Leaders Academy.
KRU On Demand is a user-friendly learning management system (LMS) that provides employees with access to more than 500 courses on topics ranging from tax compliance and audit to cybersecurity and robotic process automation.
Courses offered through Kaufman Rossin University provide employees with continuing professional education (CPE) credits, which are needed to comply with the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB), state, and other licensing agencies.
The KRU team tracks continuing professional education credits through our learning management system and help employees stay in compliance with each regulator’s requirements.
KRU’s technical employee training and development program is state and nationally sponsored by Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation and National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) (Group Live and Group Internet Based delivery methods).