Proper accounting is vital for non-profits. Do you have it covered?
Every non-profit’s mission is unique—and so are its challenges.
Between keeping the board of directors happy, engaging donors, managing your budget and your staff, you’ve got your hands full.
That’s what we’re here for.
Kaufman Rossin’s team of qualified accounting professionals can help your non-profit manage expenses and revenue to maintain tax-exempt status, establish internal controls where needed, ensure compliance with local, state, and federal regulations, and so much more.
We know the non-profit community from both sides of the board table, with decades of board service to some of South Florida’s most prominent organizations.
We understand the non-profit community.
The funding sources are challenging, the accounting and tax rules are unique, board governance is complex, and there are strict regulations and reporting requirements.
That’s why you need a non-profit accounting team you can turn to year-round, not just at audit and tax time.
Kaufman Rossin’s multi-disciplinary team has provided professional services to public charities and private foundations for decades.
We’re involved with more than 200 professional and community organizations and serve on more than 80 boards, including some of South Florida’s most prominent organizations.
Put the focus back on your non-profit’s mission by outsourcing your accounting department to seasoned pros.
Our services for non-profits include:
- Audit, including Yellow Book and Single Audit
- Tax services, including federal and multi-state
- Outsourced real-time accounting and bill-pay
- Internal audit and fraud investigations
- Risk assessment and management
- Cybersecurity assessment and consulting
- Board governance
- Strategic planning
- Process improvement and restructuring
- Performance measurement and improvement
- Investment advisory services provided via Kaufman Rossin Wealth, LLC