CEO, Board & Shareholder Advisory Services
If you’re smart enough to lead a business, you’re smart enough to recognize you don’t have all the answers.
Optimizing decisions on capital investments. Tackling team culture issues. Digging into process problems that are impacting profitability. Leading strategic transformation to mitigate the economic impacts of a global pandemic. These are just a few of the challenges you may face in your leadership role – and you may not be able to solve them all on your own.
As CEO, board member or shareholder where do you go for advice?
The best advice may come from those who have been in your position. That’s where Kaufman Rossin’s CEO, Board & Shareholder Advisory team comes in. Leveraging the experience and talents of experienced Fortune 500 CEOs, we’ll dive in and help – not only with strategy, but with rolled-up sleeves and a strong execution-driven approach to help your business reach its goals. Even if you don’t know the right questions to ask, we can help you get the answers you need.
Here’s how we can help business leaders like you.
- For the CEO and executive team, we’ll help you succeed by providing CEO coaching, executive training, and by serving as an active and involved advisor who can guide you through today’s business challenges while planning for the future.
- For board members and shareholders, we’ll help you fulfill your obligations, improve board effectiveness and protect your investment, by improving information flow and building an engaged and effective public, private or family board with best practice corporate governance.
- For the business overall, we’ll help drive growth, profitability and performance by improving the culture, processes and systems necessary for success, including developing impactful strategies, achieving outstanding execution and improving return on investment.
CEO, board & shareholder advisory services include:
- Business growth strategies
- Building effective teams and boards
- Market research and analysis
- Strategy execution planning
- Change management and culture change
- Executive performance management systems
Contact us for the guidance you need.
With more than 55 years helping business leaders seize opportunities and manage risk, Kaufman Rossin has the experience and expertise to help companies navigate complex challenges and achieve sustainable growth.
Our professionals are skilled in operating and building businesses, consulting, M&A, technology, business valuation and other areas. In addition, we have a strong network of executive advisors with C-level experience at U.S. and international companies of all sizes, and we have business partners who specialize in areas such as change management, communication, data analysis, team evaluation and team building.
Contact us to learn how we can help you, your board and your business.