Local, state, federal and international tax – we’ve got you covered.
Kaufman Rossin’s federal tax specialists provide consulting and compliance services to consolidated C corporations, S corporations and other pass-through entities. In addition to our extensive federal tax team, we have experts who specialize in international, state and local tax issues.
Florida’s distinctive combination of sales tax, telecommunications tax, corporate income tax, ad valorem taxation, documentary stamp tax and intangible tax can be daunting. If your business operates in several states, your tax situation becomes even more intricate. Our tax professionals prepare returns for all 50 U.S. states. We help clients navigate – and benefit from – the different tax rules in each state.
Our highly specialized international tax services include structuring overseas investments to minimize U.S. taxation, helping foreign investors make tax-smart business decisions, and much more.
Kaufman Rossin’s tax specialists assist our entrepreneurial and corporate clients with:
- Tax planning and analysis
- Federal, state and local income tax preparation
- Multi-state tax compliance and consulting
- International tax consulting
- Sales tax
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT) compliance
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Tax deferral strategies for sale transactions
- Assistance in structuring partnerships and LLC operating agreements
- Debt allocation and planning
- Reporting for sale/leaseback structuring
- 1031 exchanges
- Accounting for income taxes (ASC 740)