PhishNet by Kaufman Rossin®
What are the chances one of your employees would open a dangerous email?
Every day, cybercriminals send targeted phishing emails to try to attain sensitive information, acquire credentials or distribute malicious code. Inadequately trained and unwitting employees can be tricked into downloading attachments or visiting rogue websites – it only takes one click to put your company at risk.
PhishNet by Kaufman Rossin® offers businesses a proven way to test and train their employees on recognizing cyberrisks. By enhancing your defense against phishing and other social engineering attacks, you’ll be better positioned to protect your organization.
How PhishNet by Kaufman Rossin® works
- Planning: Kaufman Rossin’s risk advisory services team will first meet with your company’s leadership team to gain an understanding of the culture and level of cybersecurity awareness.
- Testing: After working with you to develop a fake phishing email designed with your employees in mind, our professionals send you an activation email that allows you to launch the phish to your employees when ready. Employees who click on the link or attachment are directed to phishing and cyber security awareness training.
- Reporting: We work with your organization’s incident response team to monitor response to the email. We track employees’ reporting of the phish and share the results of the test with your company’s management team via benchmarking reports, detailed activity reports, comparative reports and/or incident response reports.
PhishNet by Kaufman Rossin® service options
PhishNet by Kaufman Rossin® is available on a subscription, bootcamp or period basis.
- Subscription – Service is conducted on a monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis
- Bootcamp – 12 weeks of continuous phishing testing and training
- Period – Service is conducted for a specified time period