Adrian Alfonso, CPA
Adrian Alfonso joined Kaufman Rossin in 2015 and is a principal in the tax department. He has more than 15 years of experience providing accounting, business advisory, and tax services to clients, including corporations, high net worth individuals, and family-owned corporate and partnership entities. He specializes in providing professional services to high net worth families and real estate investment entities.
Adrian takes a comprehensive, consultative approach to advising clients. He leads a team of experienced professionals. providing research, tax planning, and tax compliance services. High net worth families benefit from his hands-on personal advice. Real estate investment funds value Adrian's approach as well. In addition to preparing tax returns for owners, entities and properties, he's reviewed operating agreements for errors, recommended tax-saving strategies like cost segregation, and helped clients prepare to source outside institutional capital.
In 2018, Florida Gov. Rick Scott appointed Adrian as chair of the Florida Early Learning Advisory Council (ELAC) in recognition of his role as chair of the Early Learning Coalition of Miami-Dade/Monroe, which continues through 2021. Adrian is also a member of the Christopher Columbus High School Advisory Board, serving on the Executive and Finance Committee.
Adrian is a Certified Public Accountant in the state of Florida, and is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), and the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA), and past president of the Cuban American Certified Public Accountants Association (CACPAA).
- Master of Science, Tax, Florida International University,
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Florida International University,
- Kaufman Rossin’s Adrian Alfonso Appointed as Chair of Florida Early Learning Advisory Council
- The Many Unknowns in The Tax Bill’s CRE Provisions
- Stay in Touch With Clients to Avoid Tax Errors, Advisors Say
- Miami-Dade, Monroe Youngsters 'Ride and Read' Along Metrorail
- Kaufman Rossin’s Adrian Alfonso Reappointed to Early Learning Coalition
- Kaufman Rossin Expands Tax Practice with Adrian Alfonso