Adam Rabinowitz, CPA, CFF, CVA, CFE
Practice Leader, Forensic, Advisory and Valuation Services
Adam co-leads Kaufman Rossin's Forensic, Advisory and Valuation Services practice.
Adam is a forensic accounting professional with more than 15 years of experience in providing expert witness and litigation consulting services related to:
- economic damages,
- business valuation, and
- fraud investigation.
- analyzing and organizing complex data,
- crafting supportable economic damage models, and
- clearly communicating findings in an understandable way to the triers of fact.
Adam’s work covers a comprehensive range of damage theories, including lost profits, diminished and lost business value and unjust enrichment. These categories are applied to breach of contract, intellectual property infringement, fraud, corporate dissolution and dissenting shareholder related disputes.
Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting, University of Miami
- Working with Consultants and Testifying Experts in Commercial Litigation, Business Law Section of the Florida Bar Labor Day Retreat, 2022
- Forensic Accounting: Investor Fraud Case Study, Kaufman Rossin webinar, 2021
- Intellectual Property Case Law Update, Praxity 2017 Forensic, Litigation, and Valuation Services (FLVS) Conference, Scottsdale, AZ., 2017
- Forensic Accounting: Overview of Family Law and Commercial Damages, Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL., 2016
- Business Valuation
- Forensic Accounting
- Litigation Consulting
- Real Estate