State and Local Tax
Daniel Wagner joined Kaufman Rossin in 2000 and is an associate principal in the tax department.
His tenure with the state was followed by four years of collective experience with PricewaterhouseCoopers and KPMG working specifically in the sales/use tax practice area.
Dan’s expertise includes close to 20 years of experience with Kaufman Rossin performing state sales/use tax consulting, planning, compliance, and audit representation related to a broad range of industries, including leasing of commercial real estate and equipment.
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Florida State University,
- Florida State Sales Tax Rate for Lease of Commercial Real Property Will Fall to 5.8%
- Miami-Dade County Extends Early Property Tax Payment Discount
- Want to Appeal Your Property Tax Assessment? Act Fast.
- Is Your Property Tax Assessment Too High?
- Florida Offers New Sales Tax Exemption for Manufacturers
- Which Healthcare Industry Purchases Are Tax-Exempt?
- 2012 Real Estate Tax Appeal Deadlines
- ALERT: You may have paid too much sales tax!
- New FDOR Ruling May Mean Sales Tax Relief for Real Estate Held in Separate Entities
- Linen Suppliers May Be Eligible for Sales Tax Refund
- Be Aware of Misleading Amnesty Notices
- Does the State of Florida owe you money?
- My View: How ‘Amazon Law’ Could Affect Small Online Retailers
- It’s Retailer vs. Retailer in Internet Sales Tax Push
- Tax Considerations for Multi-State Operations: Frequently Asked Questions