State & Local Tax
Boca Raton, FL
Dan specializes in state sales and use tax for Florida and other states.
Daniel Wagner joined Kaufman Rossin in 2000. He is an associate principal in the Firm’s tax department.
He spent 15 years with the Florida Department of Revenue, where he drafted many of the sales tax rules and regulations. He has shared his exceptional sales tax experience in presentations around the state, and appearances as an expert witness in state court. His tenure with the state was followed by four years of experience with PricewaterhouseCoopers and KPMG.
Dan’s expertise includes state sales/use tax planning vehicles related to a broad range of industries. Dan also provides expert audit representation on complex tax issues, including sales and use tax, for Florida and other states.
- Florida State Sales Tax Rate for Lease of Commercial Real Property Will Fall to 5.8%
- Miami-Dade County Extends Early Property Tax Payment Discount
- Want to Appeal Your Property Tax Assessment? Act Fast.
- Is Your Property Tax Assessment Too High?
- Florida Offers New Sales Tax Exemption for Manufacturers
- New Law a Plus for Florida Economy
- Which Healthcare Industry Purchases Are Tax-Exempt?
- My View: How 'Amazon Law' Could Affect Small Online Retailers
- It's Retailer vs. Retailer in Internet Sales Tax Push
- 2012 Real Estate Tax Appeal Deadlines
- ALERT: You may have paid too much sales tax!
- New FDOR Ruling May Mean Sales Tax Relief for Real Estate Held in Separate Entities
- Linen Suppliers May Be Eligible for Sales Tax Refund
- Tax Considerations for Multi-State Operations: Frequently Asked Questions
- Be Aware of Misleading Amnesty Notices
- Does the State of Florida owe you money?