David Merzel, CPA,CFE,EA
David lends his expertise to many engagements involving entrepreneurs and high net worth individuals. His specialty is closely held businesses and individual and business taxation.
He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners and National Association of Enrolled Agents.
David is a Certified Fraud Examiner and a Federally licensed IRS Enrolled Agent, admitted to practice before the Internal Revenue Service.
- Bachelor of Arts. Accounting. Temple University.
- How Will Trump Tax Policy Affect Businesses?
- How Will Trump Tax Policy Affect High-Net-Worth Individuals?
- What the New Overtime Ruling Could Mean for Businesses
- Lock Out Identity Thieves with a Credit Freeze
- How to Help Your Clients Avoid Identity Theft Tax Fraud
- IRS Providing Copies of Fraudulent Returns for Tax ID Theft Victims
- Should Your Small or Solo Practice Join a Larger Group?
- Kaufman Rossin’s David Merzel Receives Certified Fraud Examiner Certification
- Is your health insurance rebate taxable?
- 2008 Treat You Rough? Take advantage!
- Tax breaks for individuals