Boca Raton, FL
David is a Certified Public Accountant in the states of Florida, New York and Maine, Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) and a federally licensed IRS Enrolled Agent (EA).
David Merzel joined Kaufman Rossin in 1995 and is a principal in the entrepreneurial services department. He lends his expertise to many engagements involving entrepreneurs and high net worth individuals. His specialty is closely held businesses and individual and business taxation.
David attended Temple University where he earned a Bachelor’s degree in accounting. He is a Certified Public Accountant in the states of Florida, New York, and Maine. David is a Certified Fraud Examiner and a Federally licensed IRS Enrolled Agent, admitted to practice before the Internal Revenue Service.
David is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners and National Association of Enrolled Agents.
- How the Tax Reform Act Impacts the Technology Industry
- How Will Trump Tax Policy Affect Businesses?
- How Will Trump Tax Policy Affect High-Net-Worth Individuals?
- What the New Overtime Ruling Could Mean for Businesses
- Lock Out Identity Thieves with a Credit Freeze
- How to Help Your Clients Avoid Identity Theft Tax Fraud
- IRS Providing Copies of Fraudulent Returns for Tax ID Theft Victims
- Should Your Small or Solo Practice Join a Larger Group?
- Kaufman Rossin’s David Merzel Receives Certified Fraud Examiner Certification
- Is your health insurance rebate taxable?
- 2008 Treat You Rough? Take advantage!
- Tax breaks for individuals