Ed Hirschberg, CPA, CFF, ABV, CVA
Principal Emeritus, Broward Practice Leader
Ft. Lauderdale(954) 713-7434
In addition to serving as Kaufman Rossin’s Broward practice leader, Edward P. Hirschberg led litigation support and forensic accounting engagements for clients in matrimonial and civil matters. A practicing CPA since 1972, Ed drew on decades of experience when advising clients. In May 2022 Ed retired from active practice, and now holds the status of Principal Emeritus.
His services also included valuation of closely held entities, analysis of cash flow and income streams, and applicable investigative work. Moreover, he provided individual and corporate accounting, financial consulting and tax services.
Before joining Kaufman Rossin in 2010, Ed served as managing director of London Witte. Active in the community, Ed is a lifetime board member of Kids in Distress and is a board member of A.F. Best Securities Foundation.
Ed is a Certified Public Accountant in Florida and a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants. He is Accredited in Business Valuation, Certified in Financial Forensics, and a Valuation Analyst.
Bachelor of Science, Accounting/Finance, Indiana University
- , Twice named an outstanding discussion leader by the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants, and a frequent speaker on financial topics for organizations including:
- , American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- , Broward County Trial Lawyers Association
- , Broward County Bar Association
- , Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- , Bank of America
- , Various Private Companies