James J. Reto, CPA, CFF, ABV
Principal, Forensic, Advisory and Valuation Services
James J. Reto is a leader in Kaufman Rossin’s forensic, advisory and valuation services practice. He provides business valuation and forensic accounting services for commercial litigation and family law matters. Jim has provided expert testimony and assistance at trials, mediations, and arbitrations.
He is a Certified Public Accountant in Florida, Accredited in Business Valuation by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, and Certified in Financial Forensics by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Jim earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Youngstown State University.
Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Youngstown State University
- Analysis of Corporate & Personal Income Tax Returns, 2nd Annual Kaufman Rossin Family Law Seminar, 2012
- Restaurant Valuations, FICPA Valuation, Forensic, Accounting and Litigation Consulting Services Conference, 2008
- Recent Developments in the Valuation of FLPs, LLCs and Sub S
- Valuation of Family Limited Partnerships
- Valuation Discounts for Capital Gains
- Accounting For Income Taxes