Jason Chorlins spearheads forensic and financial service investigative engagements as the banking practice co-leader of Kaufman Rossin’s risk advisory services practice. He advises clients on money laundering, internal corporate investigations, due diligence and regulatory compliance matters to help them manage risk.
Since joining Kaufman Rossin in 2007, Jason has advised a wide range of financial institutions from small, privately owned banks to large, multinational institutions in the United States, Central America, South America and the Caribbean.
Jason speaks frequently on BSA/AML and fraud matters across the country, and sits on the ACAMS Education Task Force and board of directors of the Southeast Center for Financial Training (CFT). He is a former professor at the University of Missouri-Columbia’s accountancy program and past president of the board of trustees of the FICPA Educational Foundation. The South Florida Business Journal recognized him as one of the top professionals under the age of 40 and Top 26 CPAs under the age of 36 by the Florida Institute of CPAs.
He is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in Florida and Missouri, Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) and Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP).
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting, University of Missouri-Columbia,
- Master of Business Administration, Accounting, University of Missouri-Columbia,
- Kaufman Rossin in the Community: FICPA Educational Foundation
- CAMELS, ROCA Discussion Brings Together Bankers, Regulators
- Compliance Officers Discuss BSA/AML Challenges at Banking Roundtable
- 4 Things Bankers Need to Know About Proposed Anti-Money Laundering Law
- 4 Key Takeaways from FIBA’s ‘Ask the Regulators’ Panel
- FICPA Miami-Dade Chapter Raises $20,000 Despite Tropical Storm Bonnie
- New FICPA Scholarship Honors Kaufman Rossin Principal Jason Chorlins
- Big Banks Continue to Struggle with BSA/AML Issues
- Bridging the Gap Between Risk Assessment and Transaction Monitoring
- Feds Widen Hunt for Dirty Money in Miami Real Estate
- Forensic Accounting in the Fight Against Financial Crimes
- Jason Chorlins Promoted to Principal at Kaufman Rossin
- Radio Interview: Feds Crack Down on Cash Buyers of Luxury Real Estate in Miami
- Banks Spending More to Fight Fraud, Meet Regulations
- Kaufman Rossin Designates Five as Director
- Variations in Money Laundering Rules Prove Tricky for Banks
- Priorities in an Environment with Increased Enforcement of AML Compliance
- Kaufman Rossin’s Jason Chorlins Selected for “40 Under 40” Honors
- Kaufman Rossin Promotes Six to Manager
- Kaufman, Rossin’s Jason Chorlins Wins FICPA’s “26 Under 36” Award