Risk Advisory Services
Jason is a Certified Public Accountant in the states of Florida and Missouri, Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist and Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP).
Jason Chorlins joined Kaufman Rossin in 2006 and is a principal in the Firm’s Risk Advisory Services consulting practice. He participates in forensic and financial service investigative engagements specializing in money laundering, internal corporate investigations, due diligence and regulatory compliance matters.
He has participated in several anti-money laundering (AML) and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) consulting engagements, assisting banks with Know-Your-Customer file remediation, risk assessments, and transaction analysis look-backs. He has also performed data and model system validations for account and transaction surveillance systems for several financial institutions.
Jason earned a BSBA and Master’s degree in Accounting and a Certificate in Information Systems from the University of Missouri-Columbia.
Jason is a Certified Public Accountant in Florida and Missouri, Certified Fraud Examiner, Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist and Certified Information Technology Professional. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA), Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE), Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) and Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA).
In addition, he is a professor for the Accounting Program for the University of Missouri-Columbia and serves as the President for the Board of Trustees of the FICPA Educational Foundation.
- Jason Chorlins Promoted to Principal at Kaufman Rossin
- Radio Interview: Feds Crack Down on Cash Buyers of Luxury Real Estate in Miami
- Banks Spending More to Fight Fraud, Meet Regulations
- Kaufman Rossin Designates Five as Director
- Anti-Money Laundering: Challenges of Customer Risk Rating
- Variations in Money Laundering Rules Prove Tricky for Banks
- Kaufman Rossin in the Community: FICPA Educational Foundation
- CAMELS, ROCA Discussion Brings Together Bankers, Regulators
- Compliance Officers Discuss BSA/AML Challenges at Banking Roundtable
- Priorities in an Environment with Increased Enforcement of AML Compliance
- Kaufman Rossin's Jason Chorlins Selected for "40 Under 40" Honors
- 4 Things Bankers Need to Know About Proposed Anti-Money Laundering Law
- 4 Key Takeaways from FIBA’s ‘Ask the Regulators’ Panel
- Get Connected with Florida Banking Professionals
- Kaufman Rossin Promotes Six to Manager
- Kaufman, Rossin's Jason Chorlins Wins FICPA's "26 Under 36" Award
- FICPA Miami-Dade Chapter Raises $20,000 Despite Tropical Storm Bonnie