Assurance and Advisory Services & Financial Services
Keith is a leader in Kaufman Rossin’s financial services practice and has been providing professional services for hedge funds for more than 25 years.
Keith S. Sharkey is a principal with Kaufman Rossin and a co-founder of the award-winning fund administration practice that the firm recently sold to a public entity. He has been with the firm family since 1986, and is a member of the firm’s management committee.
His diverse expertise in the financial services practice ranges from broker-dealers in securities and commodities to investment companies and mutual funds throughout the international securities markets. Keith has been auditing and providing professional services for funds in the United States for over 25 years. He is currently a leader in the firm’s hedge fund audit and tax practice.
He graduated from the University of Florida's College of Business Administration with a Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
Keith is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- HFM Names Kaufman Rossin ‘Best Accounting Firm’ For Client Service
- Kaufman Rossin in the Community: ABC4Kids Foundation
- Kaufman Rossin Fund Services Earns High Marks in the 17th annual Global Custodian Hedge Fund Administration Survey
- Emerging West Coast Fund Managers Breaking Traditional Mold
- Hedge Funds Starting to Look More Like a Growth Industry