Assurance and Advisory Services
Marc is a leader of the firm’s audit practice and has audited entrepreneurial businesses and public companies in a variety of industries.
Marc Feigelson joined Kaufman Rossin in 1999. He is a principal in the assurance and advisory services practice and a co-leader of the firm’s real estate and construction industry advisory group.
Marc has audited entrepreneurial businesses and public companies in a variety of industries. He is experienced in all levels of assurance as well as forensic accounting, due diligence, business consulting, litigation support services and internal control assessments.
He is a licensed Certified Public Accountant. Marc is a graduate of the University of Florida, where he received his Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
Marc is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- The Law Firm CFO’s Role in the Strategic Planning Process
- The Law Firm CFO’s Role in Strategic Planning
- The Professional Evolution of the Law Firm CFO
- What’s Ahead for the Construction Sector in South Florida
- Avoid Trust Accounting Pitfalls Through Proper Internal Controls
- More Financiers Target Multi-Family Properties
- New Florida Bar Rule Shifts Focus to Trust Accounts
- Planning a Merger? Avoid Pitfalls Through Proper Due Diligence
- Rising Costs Pose Challenges for Real Estate, Construction Companies
- Florida Bar Rules Now Require Written Trust Account Plans
- 6% Commercial Lease Tax Unlikely to be Trimmed this Year
- 2014 Outlook, Trends for Commercial Real Estate in South Florida
- How Healthy is Your Law Firm? Time for a Stress Test
- Will Your Firm Pass a Stress Test?
- Kaufman Rossin Promotes Geoff Adams and Marc Feigelson to Principals
- The Vital Signs of Firm Profitability