Marc Feigelson, CPA
Assurance & Advisory Services
Marc provides assurance services to privately held businesses and funds, with a concentration in real estate and private equity funds. He is a principal in the assurance and advisory services practice and a co-leader of the firm’s real estate and construction industry advisory group.
He actively advises many of the firm’s real estate clients with acquisition due diligence, process improvement, profitability enhancement, international financial reporting as well as tax planning and credit opportunities.
Marc is a published author and had been quoted in several professional and industry publications.
He is a Certified Public Accountant and is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, University of Florida,
- The Law Firm CFO’s Role in Strategic Planning
- The Professional Evolution of the Law Firm CFO
- What’s Ahead for the Construction Sector in South Florida
- Rising Costs Pose Challenges for Real Estate, Construction Companies
- Florida Bar Rules Now Require Written Trust Account Plans
- 2014 Outlook, Trends for Commercial Real Estate in South Florida
- Avoid Trust Accounting Pitfalls Through Proper Internal Controls
- More Financiers Target Multi-Family Properties
- New Florida Bar Rule Shifts Focus to Trust Accounts
- Planning a Merger? Avoid Pitfalls Through Proper Due Diligence
- 6% Commercial Lease Tax Unlikely to be Trimmed this Year
- How Healthy is Your Law Firm? Time for a Stress Test
- Will Your Firm Pass a Stress Test?
- Kaufman Rossin Promotes Geoff Adams and Marc Feigelson to Principal
- The Vital Signs of Firm Profitability