Meredith Tucker, CPA
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Meredith Tucker is a principal in the firm’s entrepreneurial services practice with expertise in providing tax and consulting services to dynamic companies and their owners across a variety of industries. She collaborates with entrepreneurs to minimize taxes, understand operations, and reach greater efficiency and profitability. Her work includes tax planning, financial reporting and analysis, and complex federal and multi-state tax compliance. She serves as a frequent instructor within Kaufman Rossin and the community on tax and accounting issues.
In addition, Meredith is a leader in the firm's QuickBooks Consulting practice. As a QuickBooks ProAdvisor, she trains business owners, executives, and their staff on maintaining clear financial reporting to analyze business performance and goals.
She is active in the community through board service with the Hospice of Broward County Foundation. In addition, she serves as the treasurer and past chair of Broward County’s cooperative feeding program, LifeNet4Families.
Meredith is a Certified Public Accountant in the State of Florida and is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Her commentary on tax matters has been featured by national outlets including the Wall Street Journal, CNN Money and Bloomberg.
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Florida State University,
- Master of Science, Accounting, Florida Atlantic University,
- How Will Trump Tax Policy Affect Businesses?
- How Will Trump Tax Policy Affect High-Net-Worth Individuals?
- QuickBooks Tip: Scheduling Automated Emails for Memorized Reports
- QuickBooks Tip: Stay Up to Date with Our Help!
- QuickBooks Tip: Transitioning to New QuickBooks Online
- Take Charge of Your Family Finances in 2014
- QuickBooks 2014 is here!
- QuickBooks Tip: Get a Handle on Payroll with Intuit’s Services
- QuickBooks Tip: Reconcile Your Company Credit Card Charges Monthly
- Family Finances: What Tax Breaks are Available for New Parents?
- Use QuickBooks Anywhere, Anytime with Remote Access
- QuickBooks – There’s an app for that, too!
- Your personal resources: the attention economy
- U.S. Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Will Hit Home During Tax Season
- Meredith Tucker Named Entrepreneurial Services Principal at Kaufman Rossin
- Federal Tax Reforms Alter Accountant-Client Relationship
- Meredith Tucker Elected to Hospice of Broward County Foundation Board
- Big Money: Palm Beach’s quest to become ‘Wall Street South’
- Trying to Pay Your Property Taxes Before The New Tax Bill? Time is Running Out.
- 4 Red Flags in the GOP Tax Bills
- How Hurricane Irma Could Affect Your Tax Bill
- Broward Executives Get ‘Locked Up’ For Charity
- What Are Tax Credits? What Small Businesses Need to Know
- Maximize Your Tax Savings with These 10 Steps
- Don’t Make the Same Tax Mistakes Twice
- What Tax Experts Tell You Not to Do On Your Taxes
- 5 Important Tax Season Tips for Startups
- Free Online Tools to Help You Survive Tax Season