Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Meredith is a QuickBooks ProAdvisor and is active in the community as treasurer of Broward County’s LifeNet4Families.
Meredith Tucker joined Kaufman Rossin in 2003 and is a senior manager in the firm's entrepreneurial services department. She works with entrepreneurs owning multiple business entities on tax planning, financial reporting, and analysis and federal and multi-state compliance. She also leads training within the Firm on technical tax and software issues.
In addition, Meredith is a leader in the firm's QuickBooks Consulting practice. As a QuickBooks ProAdvisor, she trains business owners, executives, and their staff on maintaining clear financial reporting to analyze business performance and goals.
She is a Certified Public Accountant in Florida and earned her bachelor's degree in finance from Florida State University and her master's degree in accounting from Florida Atlantic University.
Meredith is a member of the Hospice of Broward County Foundation’s board of directors. She is also the treasurer and former chair of Broward County's cooperative feeding program, LifeNet4Families.
She is a Certified Public Accountant in Florida and is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Federal Tax Reforms Alter Accountant-Client Relationship
- Meredith Tucker Elected to Hospice of Broward County Foundation Board
- Big Money: Palm Beach's quest to become 'Wall Street South'
- Trying to Pay Your Property Taxes Before The New Tax Bill? Time is Running Out.
- 4 Red Flags in the GOP Tax Bills
- QuickBooks Tip: Maximize New Features in QuickBooks 2018
- How Hurricane Irma Could Affect Your Tax Bill
- Broward Executives Get 'Locked Up' For Charity
- What Are Tax Credits? What Small Businesses Need to Know
- How Will Trump Tax Policy Affect Businesses?
- How Will Trump Tax Policy Affect High-Net-Worth Individuals?
- Maximize Your Tax Savings with These 10 Steps
- Don’t Make the Same Tax Mistakes Twice
- What Tax Experts Tell You Not to Do On Your Taxes
- 5 Important Tax Season Tips for Startups
- QuickBooks Tip: Scheduling Automated Emails for Memorized Reports
- Free Online Tools to Help You Survive Tax Season
- QuickBooks Tip: Stay Up to Date with Our Help!
- QuickBooks Tip: Transitioning to New QuickBooks Online
- Take Charge of Your Family Finances in 2014
- QuickBooks 2014 is here!
- QuickBooks Tip: Get a Handle on Payroll with Intuit’s Services
- QuickBooks Tip: Reconcile Your Company Credit Card Charges Monthly
- Family Finances: What Tax Breaks are Available for New Parents?
- Use QuickBooks Anywhere, Anytime with Remote Access
- Your personal resources: the attention economy