Assurance and Advisory Services
Tyler is a Certified Public Accountant in Florida and a Certified Information Systems Auditor.
Tyler Quinn is a leader in Kaufman Rossin’s assurance practice, with a focus on protecting clients from risk through auditing, due diligence and forensic accounting.
He specializes in financial reporting, operational performance and internal control and consulting services. Tyler leads engagements for clients in various industries, including technology, construction, real estate, professional services, distribution, manufacturing and retail.
Prior to joining Kaufman Rossin in 2008, Tyler was an entrepreneur and successfully ran family businesses. He applies his entrepreneurial experience throughout his work, advising clients beyond their conventional accounting needs.
He has authored or co-authored several articles in industry and trade publications, including Law360.com, Data Security Law Journal, Fierce Health IT and Accounting and Financial Planning for Law Firms.
Tyler volunteers as a soccer coach with the American Youth Soccer Organization, a nonprofit dedicated to enriching children’s lives through quality youth soccer programs.
He is a member and former Chair of the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA) Atlantic Chapter. Tyler is also a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Information Systems Audit and Control Association.
A Certified Public Accountant in Florida and a Certified Information Systems Auditor, Tyler earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Florida Atlantic University.
- Examine KPIs on a Micro-Level to Boost Law Firm Profitability
- The Law Firm CFO’s Role in the Strategic Planning Process
- Tyler Quinn Named Assurance Principal at Kaufman Rossin
- How To Run Your Law Firm More Like a Business
- How Can You Protect Patient Data from Growing Cyber Threats?
- Kaufman Rossin Promotes Six to Manager
- How Healthy is Your Law Firm? Time for a Stress Test
- How Secure is the Health Care Industry?
- Damage from Healthcare Data Breaches Spreading
- Keep ePHI off portable devices to secure data: Report
- Will Your Firm Pass a Stress Test?
- HITECH Act Three Years Later - Are Health Records Safe?
- Vendor Audits In the Cloud
- Tech Talk with Craig Peterson featuring Tyler Quinn
- 5 Steps to Prevent Patient Identity Theft
- What Does the New SSAE No. 16 Audit Report Mean for Banks?
- From SAS 70 to SSAE No. 16 - and Everything in Between