Yaury Jattin, CPA
Yaury A. Jattin is a principal in Kaufman Rossin’s tax services practice and the leader of the firm’s public companies industry advisory group. She works with public companies, private businesses and high-net worth individuals providing tax planning, compliance and consulting services.
In addition, she provides support to our financial services department reviewing and supervising ASC 740 calculations and disclosures. She is bilingual in English and Spanish.
She is a member of Junior League of Miami, serving on the Inn Transition South committee. In the past she served as the Treasurer and Finance Committee Chairperson for National Voices for Equality Education and Enlightenment.
Yaury is a Certified Public Accountant in Florida and a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Bachelor of Science. Accounting. Florida International University.
- Master of Science. Taxation. Florida International University.
- Don't Make These 3 Mistakes with Accounting for Income Taxes
- ¿Solicitaste extensión para tu declaración de impuestos? Entonces es hora
- 5 Reasons to Outsource your Company's Accounting for Income Taxes (ASC 740)
- FAQ: Accounting for Income Taxes (ASC740)
- Kaufman Rossin Sponsors Anti-Bullying Student Leadership Conference
- Nuevas Leyes Afectarán a los Negocios Hispanos en EEUU
- Three Kaufman Rossin Professionals Appointed to Nonprofit Boards
- Quick! Don't miss out on tax breaks!
- Thinking of Donating Non-Cash Property?