Yaury is active in the community as a member of Junior League of Miami, having served on the YMCA, Camillus House, Women Who Make a Difference and Inn Transition South committees.
Yaury A. Jattin joined Kaufman Rossin in 2004 and is a principal in the firm’s tax department. She works with public companies, private businesses and high-net worth individuals providing tax planning, compliance and consulting services. In addition, she provides support to our financial services department reviewing and supervising ASC 740 calculations and disclosures.
She earned a Bachelor's degree in Accounting and Master of Science in Taxation degree from Florida International University. Yaury is a Certified Public Accountant in Florida. She is bilingual in English and Spanish.
Yaury is a Certified Public Accountant in Florida and a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
She is active in the community as a member of Junior League of Miami, having served on the YMCA, Camillus House, Women Who Make a Difference and Inn Transition South committees. She is also the past treasurer and Finance Committee Chairperson for National Voices for Equality Education and Enlightenment (NVEEE).
- Don't Make These 3 Mistakes with Accounting for Income Taxes
- ¿Solicitaste extensión para tu declaración de impuestos? Entonces es hora
- 5 Reasons to Outsource your Company's Accounting for Income Taxes (ASC 740)
- FAQ: Accounting for Income Taxes (ASC740)
- Kaufman Rossin Sponsors Anti-Bullying Student Leadership Conference
- Nuevas Leyes Afectarán a los Negocios Hispanos en EEUU
- Three Kaufman Rossin Professionals Appointed to Nonprofit Boards
- Quick! Don't miss out on tax breaks!
- Thinking of Donating Non-Cash Property?