As a member of our Risk Advisory Services department, you will be an active contributor of the team, assisting with the execution and completion of operational, regulatory, compliance and information system compliance recommendations.
- Assist with the evaluation and testing of business processes and identify areas of overall risk
- Assist with the development and maintenance of effective consumer compliance programs
- Internal audit-specific projects include process mapping and documentation, third-party contract compliance, asset quality review, financial/operational/regulatory review, risk management review and assessment, external QAR, etc.
- Consumer compliance-specific projects include: risk assessments, developing and implementing consumer compliance management systems, comprehensive GAP assessments, creation of policies and procedures, remediation, etc.
- Develop creative and practical recommendations for improvement that address identified risks
- Develop and maintain relationships with client personnel and commit to constantly improving their satisfaction
- Work cooperatively with client’s internal departments to obtain and analyze necessary information
- Work cooperatively with other financial institutions to obtain necessary information
- This is a great opportunity if you would like to travel to different engagements
- 1-2 years of experience within an internal audit and/or consumer compliance environment
- Preferred employers include Consulting Firms or Examiners
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline
- Industry relevant licensure preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to lead and participate in teams
- Bilingual preferred