Kaufman Rossin is seeking accounting professionals to join our dynamic Tax Services team. Our core Tax group provides planning and tax compliance services to inbound and outbound owner/entrepreneurial clients. Associates will work with companies of varying sizes in multiple industries, as well. Associates work on multiple team engagements each year, including several pieces of any particular assignment- not just one part. Working in a team environment helps our staff perform at their best and integrate their career with their personal life.
- Prepare a variety of tax returns
- Assist in managing client relationships
- Participate in tax planning and research
- Gain an understanding of current tax regulations
- Identify potential tax issues and prepare tax adjustments
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, required
- Master’s in Taxation, required
- CPA, preferred
- Knowledge of tax provisions
- Team player and a commitment to high quality, detailed work
- Self-starter with ability to deal with multiple priorities
- Ability to deal with clients and a good “executive presence”
- Strong computer skills, and experience in a paperless environment
- Bilingual (English and Spanish), desirable
Successful candidates will be able to work in small teams as well as independently, in a fast-paced environment. Candidates that are able to multi-task, pay attention to details, and think outside of the box will have an advantage.