Family Office Services
Todd has over 25 years of experience in public accounting, family office services, wealth advisory and general business operations with a focus in the financial services industry.
Todd Kesterson leverages the latest technology to provide sophisticated accounting, tax, and business consulting services to high-net worth individuals, family offices, and their closely held businesses.
His expertise includes family business consulting, investment analysis, estate and business planning, internal controls, risk management, budgeting and cash management. He has consulted on lifestyle management and managed personal financial affairs for a variety of clients such as business owners, private investors, fund managers, and entertainment professionals. Todd helped develop and uses Kaufman Rossin Connect’s cloud-based technology ecosystem to provide his family office clients with real-time access to accounting and financial reporting.
Before joining the firm in 2014, Todd served as president and chief financial officer for the private wealth management office of a high-net-worth Dallas family for nearly 15 years. In that role, he was involved with all aspects of the family’s business and personal affairs, including wealth transfer and tax planning, public and private investing, accounting and reporting, forecasting, asset protection, risk management, human resources, and private foundation operations and compliance.
He earned his bachelor’s degree in accounting and master’s degrees in accounting and taxation from the University of North Texas.
Todd is a frequent speaker and author featured in several media publications, including Forbes, The New York Times, Bloomberg, Financial Advisor IQ, and South Florida Business & Wealth.
Active in his community, Todd is a board member of Paws4you Rescue and a member of the Audit Committee for the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts.
He is a Certified Public Accountant in Florida and Texas and is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- 2016 | Planning Considerations for Families of Wealth and Single Family Offices | Family Office Association Palm Beach Investment Forum
- A. Todd Kesterson Named Family Office Services Principal at Kaufman Rossin
- Paws 4 You Celebrates 10 Years of Saving Lives, Plans for Future
- The future of family offices: Regulation and the right location
- Privacy, Affluenza, Social Media Fuel Growth of Family Offices
- How to Avoid Being Tripped Up in Family Legal, Financial Planning
- Kaufman Rossin’s Todd Kesterson Joins Baptist Health Foundation Board
- Kaufman Rossin’s Todd Kesterson Joins Adrienne Arsht Center’s Audit Committee
- Kaufman Rossin in the Community: Paws4You
- The Management Of Foreign Wealth Entering The United States
- It’s Hard to Find Good Help, but That’s Not Your Problem
- For the Wealthy, It's Hard to Find Good Help
- The Credit Conundrum for High-Net-Worth Individuals
- Don’t Let Clients Fret Over 'Anti 1%' Measures
- Scam Alert: 12 Types of Fraud to Watch For
- (I Think) I Hereby Bequeath My Art To...
- How Family Offices Can Minimize Fraud Risk
- Is Your Family Office Safe From Fraud?
- Kaufman Rossin Expands Family Office Group with Todd Kesterson
- Professional Services