Evan Morgan, CPA
Evan S. Morgan's knowledge of ASC 740 allows him to serve his clients with technical expertise and exceptional service.
He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants. He served as Chairman of the Audit Committee for the United Way of Miami-Dade County and is currently an administrator of the North Miami Jaycees Charities.
- Bachelor of Arts. Accounting. University of Florida.
- Tax Act Brings Short-Term Hit, Long-Term Benefit for Banks
- Lawyers and Law Firms Not Seeing the Benefits of Federal Tax Cuts
- Law Firms See Negative Impact from Tax Reform
- What Does Tax Reform Mean for Physician Practices?
- Top Tax Changes Affecting Physicians and Medical Practices
- New Tax Law Will Impact Preparation of 2017 Financial Statements
- Kaufman Rossin Designates Five as Director
- Form BE-10 Filing Deadline Extended for Mandatory Foreign Investments Survey
- How Your Tax Bill May Change in 2014