Evan Morgan, CPA
Evan S. Morgan's knowledge of ASC 740 allows him to serve his clients with technical expertise and exceptional service.
He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants. He served as Chairman of the Audit Committee for the United Way of Miami-Dade County and is currently an administrator of the North Miami Jaycees Charities.
- Bachelor of Arts, Accounting, University of Florida,
- Law Firms: Don’t Delay Year-End Planning
- Tax Act Brings Short-Term Hit, Long-Term Benefit for Banks
- New Tax Law Will Impact Preparation of 2017 Financial Statements
- Form BE-10 Filing Deadline Extended for Mandatory Foreign Investments Survey
- How Your Tax Bill May Change in 2014
- Top Tax Changes For Law Firms: What Lawyers Need To Know
- Lawyers and Law Firms Not Seeing the Benefits of Federal Tax Cuts
- Top Tax Changes Affecting Physicians and Medical Practices
- Kaufman Rossin Designates Five as Director