Evan has been a Certified Public Accountant for more than 20 years and has been with the firm for over 10 years.
Evan S. Morgan joined Kaufman Rossin in 2004 and is an integral part of the firm's Tax Department as a director of tax services. His knowledge of ASC 740 allows him to serve his clients with technical expertise and exceptional service.
Evan graduated from the University of Florida with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and has been a Certified Public Accountant for over 20 years.
Evan is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants. He served as Chairman of the Audit Committee for the United Way of Miami-Dade County and is currently an administrator of the North Miami Jaycees Charities.
- Lawyers and Law Firms Not Seeing the Benefits of Federal Tax Cuts
- Law Firms See Negative Impact from Tax Reform
- Tax Act Brings Short-Term Hit, Long-Term Benefit for Banks
- What Does Tax Reform Mean for Physician Practices?
- Top Tax Changes Affecting Physicians and Medical Practices
- New Tax Law Will Impact Preparation of 2017 Financial Statements
- Kaufman Rossin Designates Five as Director
- Form BE-10 Filing Deadline Extended for Mandatory Foreign Investments Survey
- How Your Tax Bill May Change in 2014