John R. Anzivino, CPA
Estate & Trust
John R. Anzivino leads Kaufman Rossin’s estate, trust and exempts organization practice and private client services. He leverages his expertise in the estate and trust field to help clients and families plan the transition of their businesses and wealth. He specializes in estate planning services and advises clients on tax planning, filing of estate tax forms, representation before the IRS for tax examinations, preparation of state and federal income tax returns, post-mortem tax planning and final Form 1040 filing for decedent.
John has served on the College Assistance Program (CAP) board of directors for more than 30 years, including two terms as president. He is also a board member of the Deering Estate Foundation. In addition, he assisted Probate Judge Maria M. Korvick as her campaign treasurer, and has volunteered his time and expertise with The Miami Foundation, Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden, The Red Cross, Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida, University of Miami and Cristo Rey Miami High School.
John is a Certified Public Accountant in Florida and a member of the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Estate Planning Council of Miami-Dade County and the Partnership for Philanthropic Planning, which has honored him with the Professional Advisor of the Year Award. He is also a 2018 recipient of the Greater Miami Estate Planning Council's Distinguished Estate Planner Award and the founding president of the Partnership for Philanthropic Planning of Miami-Dade.
- Master of Business Administration. Accounting/Finance. University of Miami.
- Bachelor of Science. Business Administration. Youngstown State University.
- Make Taxes Great Now!
- Florida Executives on the Outlook For 2018
- Estate Tax Repeal Could Reshape Clients’ Plans
- Richest Americans Doubt They’ll Really Win in Trump’s Tax Plan
- Maximizing Your Wealth Through Collaboration
- Will South Floridians Support Charities Without Getting a Tax Benefit?
- Two Kaufman Rossin Principals to Teach at University of Miami School of Law
- How to Help Your Clients Avoid Identity Theft Tax Fraud
- Putting Charitable Giving into Perspective
- A Wal-Mart Heir Is $27 Billion Poorer Than Everyone Thought
- Act Now to Save on Estate, Gift Taxes Before Interest Rates Rise
- 10 Tax Moves
- Don’t Wait to Take Advantage of This Estate Planning Technique
- Tax Moves to Consider, From Trusts to Estate-Tax Exemption
- Radio Interview: Summertime Tax Tips on 'Market Wrap'
- What Will Happen to Your Business When You Die?
- Don’t Miss These 4 Estate Planning Opportunities!
- How to minimize income taxes for estates, trusts and beneficiaries
- New Ways to Minimize Income Taxes for Estates, Trusts and Beneficiaries
- Minimizing Income Taxes for Estates, Trusts and Beneficiaries—Learn the New Rules
- Top 10 reasons you should update your estate plan before the end of 2012!
- People on the Move - John Anzivino
- Kaufman, Rossin's John Anzivino Honored by Catalyst Miami
- Identity thieves target your tax refund
- Still No Estate Tax – A Window of Opportunity for Lifetime Gifts in 2010
- Has your business decreased in value? Take advantage!