Joy is a recruiting expert and a member of the Society for Human Resource Management and the Greater Miami Society for Human Resource Management.
Joy A. Batteen joined Kaufman Rossin in 2007 as Director of Talent Development. Joy oversees the Firm's human resources department and leads our recruiting efforts for Kaufman Rossin. Joy graduated from the University of Kansas with a Bachelor’s degree in Communications.
Joy is active in our community participating in P.E.O., Chapter EL (an international philanthropic educational organization) and Project L.E.A.D. with the Miami Dade Public Libraries. She is a member of the Society for Human Resource Management and the Greater Miami Society for Human Resource Management.
- Joy A. Batteen Recognized as 2017 Power Leader in Human Resources
- Kaufman Rossin in the Community: The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Joy Batteen Recognized as 2016 Power Leader in Human Resources
- The Latest Corporate Benefit: the 529 Plan
- Kaufman Rossin Awarded ‘Best Health & Wellbeing Program’ by the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce
- Kaufman Rossin Supports Freedom Climb's Fight Against Human Trafficking
- What Does It Mean to Be a Best Place to Work?
- Flex-Time Prevented Employee Burnout
- Florida CPA Firm Has a Gym, Wellness Fair, and Biggest Loser Competition