Kara Sharp, CVA,CFE,CPA, CFF
Forensic, Advisory and Valuation Services
Kara Stearns Sharp is a leader in Kaufman Rossin’s forensic, advisory and valuation services practice, where she brings clients more than 25 years of experience in the accounting industry. She specializes in investigative and forensic accounting, due diligence, and business advisory services.
Kara also advises clients on due diligence, and offers post-acquisition assistance and consultations to remedy accounting issues.
She has testified as an expert witness in the U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, and the Circuit Court in Miami-Dade County and Lee County, Florida.
Before joining Kaufman Rossin in 2006, she worked at Arthur Andersen LLP for 12 years.
Active in the community, Kara serves on the board of Breakthrough Miami and is a member of the Gulliver Schools’ Board of Trustees. Formerly, she served on the board of Educate Tomorrow and was a member of the Junior League of Miami, Inc.
She is a member of the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants and past president of the association’s Miami-Downtown Chapter. Kara is also a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Kara is a Certified Public Accountant in Florida, Certified in Financial Forensics, a Certified Fraud Examiner and Certified Valuation Analyst.
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Florida State University,
- Trying to sell? Diligence pays.
- Looking at expenses? Cut fat, not bone
- Junior League of Miami Holds “Shopping Day” for Camillus House
- Kaufman Rossin CPAs Named South Florida Legal Guide’s Top CPAs
- Forensic CPAs: A Key Resource for Coporate Counsel
- Get Back in the Business Buying Saddle
- Kaufman, Rossin Professionals Featured in The Miami Herald