Forensic, Advisory and Valuation Services
Kara has qualified as an expert witness in the U.S. District Court, the Southern District of Florida, and the Circuit Court in Miami-Dade County and Lee County, Florida.
Kara Stearns Sharp joined Kaufman Rossin in 2006 after 12 years with Arthur Andersen LLP. She is a Firm principal with our forensic, advisory and valuation services practice.
Kara has over 21 years of experience in the accounting industry, including general business consulting, due diligence, investigative and forensic accounting services, litigation consulting and expert witness testimony. Kara has qualified as an expert witness in the US District Court, Southern District of Florida, and the Circuit Court in Miami-Dade County and Lee County, Florida.
Kara graduated from Florida State University with a Bachelor's degree in Accounting and is a Certified Public Accountant in the state of Florida. Additionally, Kara is Certified in Financial Forensics and is also a Certified Fraud Examiner.
Kara is a member of the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants and past president of the Miami-Downtown Chapter, a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Kaufman Rossin's Kara Sharp Named an Influential Business Woman
- Junior League of Miami Holds "Shopping Day" for Camillus House
- Kaufman, Rossin in the Community: Educate Tomorrow
- Kaufman Rossin CPAs Named South Florida Legal Guide's Top CPAs
- Forensic CPAs: A Key Resource for Coporate Counsel
- Get Back in the Business Buying Saddle
- Kaufman, Rossin Professionals Featured in The Miami Herald
- Trying to sell? Diligence pays.
- Looking at expenses? Cut fat, not bone