Leandro Barbuscio, CAA,CPA
With his expertise in inbound and outbound international tax planning and business consulting, Leandro leads Kaufman Rossin’s international business services practice.
From an outbound perspective, Leandro helps domestic clients minimize U.S. taxation of their foreign businesses, while complying with U.S. accounting provisions. In addition, he specializes in voluntary disclosures programs.
Leandro’s clients include foreign nationals, real estate private equity funds, property management companies, and other entrepreneurial businesses in a variety of industries.
He joined Kaufman Rossin in 2000, is a Certified Public Accountant in Florida, and he is on the IRS’ list of Certifying Acceptance Agents. He is bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Bachelor of Science. Accounting. Florida International University.
- Master of Science. Taxation. Florida International University.
- Shakira Implicated in the Paradise Papers (Spanish Interview)
- Leandro Barbuscio Named Tax Principal at Kaufman Rossin
- Tax Information Exchange Agreement Could Boost Ties Between U.S., Argentina
- Two Kaufman Rossin Tax Managers Earn Director Designation
- Kaufman Rossin’s Leandro Barbuscio Joins OUT Miami Board as Treasurer