Assurance and Advisory Services, Consulting and Forensic Accounting Services
Pat has led internal and external investigations, FCPA investigations, Ponzi scheme analyses and other forensic accounting investigations.
Patrick Gannon has been with Kaufman Rossin since 1989 and is an assurance and advisory services and litigation support services principal. He concentrates on public and private entities in various industries.
As an expert witness, Pat has testified about general business damages, lost profits, diminished business value, breach of contract damages, intellectual property damages, employment damages, alter ego issues, equitable distribution, internal controls, accounting and other related topics. He has testified in dozens of commercial litigation matters and has qualified as an expert in many venues, including:
- US District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Circuit Court, Miami-Dade County, Florida
- Circuit Court, Broward County, Florida
- Circuit Court, Palm Beach County, Florida
- Circuit Court, Alachua County, Florida
- Circuit Court, Leon County, Florida
- American Arbitration Association
- International Division of the American Arbitration Association
As a forensic accountant, Pat has led many internal and external investigations, FCPA investigations, Ponzi scheme analyses and other forensic accounting investigations, many of which required working directly with regulators such as the Securities and Exchange Commission and the DOJ. Gannon has served as a receiver, as accountant to other receivers and as accountant to trustees in various matters.
Pat is a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Valuation Analyst, Certified in Financial Forensics and Accredited in Business Valuations. Pat was trained and certified as a "neutral" by the American Arbitration Association, eligible to serve as a neutral arbitrator.
He was recognized by South Florida Business Journal as one of the “Power Leaders in Health Care” from 2011 to 2013. Pat graduated from Florida International University with a Bachelor's degree in Accounting and from the University of Miami with a Master's of Professional Accountancy.
Pat is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants and National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts. In addition, he is a board member and audit committee member of Educate Tomorrow.
- Kaufman Rossin’s Patrick Gannon Honored by The Education Fund
- Kaufman, Rossin's Patrick Gannon Recognized as "Power Leader in Healthcare" by the South Florida Business Journal
- Kaufman Rossin CPAs Named South Florida Legal Guide's Top CPAs
- Forensic CPAs: A Key Resource for Coporate Counsel
- Mark-to-market: an explanation for the rest of us