Ralph MacNamara, MBA
Ralph MacNamara leads the firm’s business development department and is responsible for driving the growth strategies for all service lines and industry teams. He also oversees the firm's corporate social responsibility initiatives to promote civic and community engagement.
Ralph provides audit, accounting, tax and advisory services to a variety of public companies, private businesses and entrepreneurs. His clients represent a wide array of industries such as banking, finance, entertainment, healthcare, hospitality, information technology, legal, logistics, manufacturing, e-commerce, pharmaceutical, and wholesale distribution.
He’s helped launch several new service lines and co-founded the firm's IT security and computer forensic practices. He regularly works with attorneys to assist with their forensic accounting, economic damages, e-discovery and expert testimony needs.
Ralph serves on the executive committee of the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce, is treasurer of the Cuban American Bar Association Pro-Bono Project and was appointed by U.S. Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker to serve on the South Florida District Export Council.
A lifelong resident of South Florida, Ralph earned an MBA from the University of Miami with specializations in finance and marketing and holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Florida International University.
- Master of Business Administration. Finance. University of Miami.
- Employers, Schools Must End Skills Gap
- The Law Firm CFO’s Role in Strategic Planning
- The Professional Evolution of the Law Firm CFO
- Business Leaders Share Pros and Cons of Miami
- Kaufman Rossin's Ralph MacNamara to Serve as Emcee for SFDA Awards
- All Fun and Games? eMerge Americas TechWeek Explores Future of Gaming
- Kaufman Rossin's Ralph MacNamara to Emcee eMerge Americas Conference
- Sánchez a Visionary Businesswoman
- Free Seminar: Going Global Through Exporting
- What Are Florida Business Owners Investing In?
- Survey Says: Florida CEOs Optimistic
- New resource: The Foreigner's Tax Guide to Starting a Business In Florida
- The Evolving Role Of the Law Firm CFO
- Elevator Pitch Contest Names 20 Finalists
- Treasure Coast Official Going to Dominican Republic to Build Business Ties
- Kaufman, Rossin Among Sponsors of the 2010
- Technology Groups Band Together to Lure Massive Internet Conference