Raul has been featured in numerous publications including Forbes.com, Hedge Fund Law Report, Hedgefund.net, Privateequity.net and Latin Business Chronicle.
Raul joined Kaufman Rossin in 1998 and is a principal in the financial services practice. He leads both audit and tax engagements for clients predominantly in the investment industry including hedge funds, private equity funds, registered investment advisors, and broker-dealers.
As an industry expert, Raul has been featured in numerous publications including Forbes.com, Hedge Fund Law Report, Hedgefund.net, Privateequity.net, and Latin Business Chronicle.
Raul is a Certified Public Accountant in Florida, where he graduated from Florida State University with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. He is bilingual in English and Spanish.
Raul is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Raul is actively involved in the community. He is a member of the Miami Finance Forum, an organization comprised of South Florida’s leaders in finance, investment management, banking and capital markets. In addition, he is the President of the Parks Foundation of Miami-Dade, as well as a past Chair of the Arts & Business Council of Miami and a current advisory council member for that organization.
- Kaufman Rossin in the Community: Parks Foundation of Miami-Dade
- Kaufman Rossin’s Raul A. Garcia Appointed to Miami Finance Forum Board of Directors
- Florida Real Estate Primed for Wave of Private Equity Financing
- South Florida: Low-Tax, High-Appeal Alternative for Fund Managers
- New Cayman Islands Monetary Authority Law Requires Directors to Register
- Hedge Fund Executives Explore Trends in New 'Wall Street South'
- Accountants and the Arts: Arts Biz Dialogue Featuring Kaufman Rossin
- Why South Florida is Ripe to Attract the Wealthy -- and Their Advisers
- Kaufman Rossin Promotes Raul A. Garcia to Principal
- Year-End Tax Tasks For Newlyweds
- Spousal Lifetime Access Trusts-Use Your Gift Tax Exemption Without Giving It All Away
- Pocket Due Diligence Checklist
- Southern Exposure: The Rise of Latin America's Markets
- Distrust And Disenchantment With IRS Make Reform Inevitable
- Latin American Growth Engine Just Getting Going
- So You're Thinking of Investing in Latin America? You Better Hurry!
- New FX Law Hurts Venezuela
- ¿Dónde Están Las Hipotecas Basura?